𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Luca isn't dead... I think. You don't necessarily know if I'm telling the truth or not, do you? I mean, I guess you know where I'm coming from so..

To put it in simpler terms the deal I made worked.

Of course I still don't trust you so I'm not going to tell you the deal that I agreed to with Alex just yet. Yes, yes, I know, you're probably saying 'Nicholas are you serious. After all we've been through in the past couple chapters you still don't trust me?' To answer your question: partially. I trust you to an extent. Oh, but what I can tell you though is that Luca is safe and sound in my arms cuddled up next to me.
You don't understand, do you? Think of it like this...

One of my brothers took a particular interest in Luca.

That's the only reason he's alive or else I would still be holding his lifeless body, tied up in bondage. Believe it or not we're still at my penthouse. No one is leaving this penthouse .. no matter the cost. I would say 'no one is leaving the house unless they're dying' but, well you get it don't you?

... " guys, I think we killed someone." I whispered to myself. A small chuckle came out of my mouth at the thought of me acting like my brothers. Yea, the only thing keeping all of us sane including my brothers is .. surprisingly Luca's body. No one is in here with me except for Luca. Alright, now I know I have you questioning things. Persay: 'Well Nicholas, where are the rest of your soulmates, if they're still in your penthouse? Or a better question 'where are the brothers? And is anyone else injured similar to Luca's condition?'

I would answer those, but I don't know myself.

I think Luca's alive..but he hasn't moved since. In other words, he's lifeless as hell and I could possibly be holding a dead corpse. What, I'm not a medic. The deal me and Alex agreed upon all comes into play with this, hence why Luca is still .. Luca. Right? I mean he has to be alive. He can't just die on me. He forgave me... I want him back. I started shaking as tears of frustration bottled up inside me.

A single tear fell on Luca's cheek. His body... his body

..

I can't let anyone touch it no matter the cost.

[....]

Where am I?

Wait a second. Am I lying down? Yup, I'm lying down. Oh, I thought I was supposed to be dead. Why am I-
" Hey are you there? "

Was that my voice? " Wake up already. I don't have all day, okay." The unfamiliar voice let out what seemed like an agitated sigh. " Fine if you don't want to get up then don't bother might as well pronounce you d—" I opened my eyes and let out a silent groan. The lights in this place are so flipping bright. Once I fully snapped out of my dazed state and caught balance I looked to my left.

There was a guy that looked like he was in his mid thirties. He had a very agitated expression on his face looking in my direction. " Well it took you long enough. I was almost about to pronounce you dead." I thought I was dead. Guess not. " Sir, what do you mean to pronounce me dead. Is this the gate to heaven or hell?" I asked. My voice was a bit hoarse.. due to all the screaming... I shivered at that flashback.

He had on a tuxedo that matched his tie. I'm guessing this is his signature style, I mean he looks like the type to wear this on any occasion. He had blonde hair and shiny blue eyes with a smile that flashed anyone. He was fairly tall, no taller than Easton.

How long has it been since I've been out? I was slightly stumbling as we walked towards a tree. I looked around a bit as I waited for him to answer my question. There wasn't really much to look at. Everything was blank, except for that tree with what looked like my ..memories on the leaves. It was a golden tree and was very huge in size. And I think I'm standing on clouds...? " You're an odd ball, you know that?" His eyes were analyzing me when I turned my attention towards him. My brows furrowed. " What do you mean 'oddball'? Just tell me already what you're talking about and where am I?"