𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

It was dark, as in very dark. I think I lost consciousness. Where the hell am I? I want my daddy. Then I remembered..

I- where are my soulmates? Are they okay? Shit I need to get up more or less I need to wake up. "Doll" a soft voice said. I recognize that voice. It is so sweet and cheery. It's my favorite voice in the world that belongs to one of my lovers.

Jamie.

I blinked a few times trying to get my vision in check. I started hyperventilating when I couldn't get out of his grasp. His hands were roaming my body while I was tied to the ceiling of my house in the living room. I was tied by my hands in a BDSM style. I knew what position this was. Each one of my brothers had a special position that they would put me in. That would signal which brother had the most control at the moment just based off of that position. It originated from them having a favorite position that they'd like me to be in. This position I recognized was Jamie's position if I remember correctly. 

" Looks like he's gaining consciousness. Can I fuck him now?" I heard someone say. It sounded like it was Delieri's bored voice. I let out a groan. Damn my head was killing me. I slowly opened my eyes only to be faced with a doe like face staring right back at me. " You know it's creepy to stare at a person while there sleeping, more specifically, lying unconscious." I said in a bored tone.

I didn't want him to see my fear. "You're not laying, you're hanging. Get it right there's a difference honey." He stood up from where he was sitting. Edging closer to me. You would think this guy is over the age of 18. Wrong. He's 16, a year younger than me and he's a master mind at planning. I can bet you that he's been planning this whole thing up until now or either he has more plans in store. Which I'm not willing to find out. He scored number one on every test he's ever had since age 2 and on top of that he's smart as hell.

What makes him creepy is his sadistic giggle that he's known for. It sounds like an innocent laugh but the irony is that he's laughing at what he's going to do to you. That little smile plastered on his face holds secrets. " You're skin tastes so good I could almost eat it. Oh the things I'm going to do to you once we're home." I flinched when I heard a home chilling voice that came out as a whisper.

It sent shiveres down my spine. " Get the fuck away from me Shane." I said. It almost came out as a whimper since he was so close to my ear. I could basically feel his heat on me. Never mind I just realized his hands were wrapped around my torso as his back was pressed against me. He swayed us back and forth on the rope with his death grip on my waist.

" I'll let Shaney over there play with you for a little bit while I ask you a simple question. Now this question could determine a lot of things such as if your soulmates will live or die. Or other things as well.." Jamie said. His eyes were so innocent you wouldn't think for a second that they were meant for killing. I coughed up some blood and spat it on the floor. "Where's the rest of them?"

Confusion was written over his face before he caught on to what I was asking. " Oh you mean those idiots that you call your true soulmates. Why they're in the basement. As for the rest of our brothers, they're having fun with Luca while the others sit back and watch or either their out unconsciously with a drug. Anything else doll?" His smirk grew as he stepped closer towards me by an inch. I clenched my jaw. Tears threatening to fall.

" Jamie—" my voice was so angry.

" Ah, ah, ahh. Doll as much as I love hearing your pretty little voice answer my question. Don't you want to come back home with us dolly?" He gave a small pout with his brows furrowed. Like he was generally sad, which I knew he was, but he was just like the rest of them so I don't care.