𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

The plane ride was fairly long. It took around 11 hours. During that time it gave me a chance to think of a lot of things. Like will I ever find my other soulmates or will I live to be alone the rest of my life? I hate being alone, but at the same time I've grown quite fond of it unfortunately. Although it's not something I would brag about.

All this thinking is really getting to me. I want my bottle with some warm milk in it. I want some cuddles too dammit. Shit, that's not what I meant to think. Dammit I need to calm down and get a breather. Hopefully when I get to the U.S. they won't be like them. Anyway moving on, throughout the flight I read a book but got bored pretty fast. I was never the best at sitting down in quiet places and staying focused. And now I am currently sitting doing absolutely nothing. I took a quick look at my watch. Dang it, I still have about 8 or 9 hours left on this plane.

I sighed as I placed my head back on the padded neck rest. You know these things are really comfortable for a plane. This only happened probably because I did first class instead of regular, which means we get faster severance etc. Speaking of service a man dressed in all black was headed towards my way with a food tray on one of those wheeling things. I don't really know the name of what you call that in English so bear with me. I think it's called a cart.

I have a thing for studying people's features. What can I say it's just a habit. Mostly because I just want to guess how many marks or tattoos if you want to call it, has. You know it could get very interesting because almost everyone has different tattoos, just saying. Although this particular guy had just about the same tattoos I had but in different places. That raised suspicion but for now I kept it at bay maybe it's just a coincidence. The said man walked past most people a gently asking them what would they like to eat and etc.

As I studied more of him he had pretty pale skin with flushed cheeks although I don't think they were on purpose. He had a little mole on the side on his charming smile. Most of his facial features were like mine. Well damn, at least we know he had good genes as far as looks. His curly brown hair matched his puckered pink with a hint of red lips. His overall body shape was actually lean with some muscle in it. Damn, well now I sound like a creep. However he still looked my age maybe about 16 or like 18.

On his black suit he was dressed with different jewelry mostly on his wrists. You could tell he worked here for quite a while because he was so calm. Unlike the others who came before who were shivering in their boots whenever someone even asked them something. As he walked towards me with the tray he was eyeing my designs or should I say tattoos. It bothers me when people just stare. I hated it for the most part. Yes my soul marks are creepy and yes I have many of them, but for the love of Jesus Christ do you have to just stare. I almost wanted to say something but instead I just bit my tongue and just glared at him.

He quickly diverted his eyes and tried to look somewhere else. But once he saw he had nowhere to go he realized he had to face the heat and come down the rest of this aisle anyway.

He glanced my way again and back towards the other direction. I mean was I really that scary. At least I didn't think I was. Anyway I just sighed and turned back around in my chair. It was about ten minutes later when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see the same boy from earlier giving me a quizzical look. It looks like he was about to say something but before he could I glared at him once more. " You know I don't like people staring nor judging me. If you wanted to know what these tattoos are on me you could've just asked." I said getting annoyed. He panicked.

"Oh, no I didn't mean it like that I was just looking because I've never seen so many on one person." He said worriedly, taking his hands off the cart and placing them behind his back. " They're just so beautiful." He murmured under his breath. Suddenly I felt bad for making him so embarrassed. After all he was only looking at them. I let out a quick sigh.