INTRO

HEYLO BEAUTIFUL HOOMANS !!

ANOTHER ATTACK ON TITAN BASED FANFIC AND OFC IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST ONE ILL ADD A LITTLE KEY FOR YOU SO YOU DONT GET LOST :)

I LOVE THIS GIF IT MAKES ME LAUGH I HOPE IT MADE YOU LAUGH TOO

I'LL TRY TO BASE THIS AS CLOSELY TO THE EPISODES AS I CAN ! ALTHOUGH IT MAY ONLY BE SEASONS 1 AND 2 SO YKNOW.

THIS WAS REQUESTED AND I HOPE IT LIVES UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS !! IM SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT I TRIED TO MAKE UP FOR IT IN THE CHAPTERS.

THESE CHAPTERS ARE AFTER EXACTLY ONE MONTH OF WRITING AND LETTING IT SIMMER :') as of feb 20th 2021, that is :p

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR BEING HERE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY !!

HERES THE KEY:

(y/n) = your name

(l/n) = last name

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

(h/l) = hair length

(f/c) = favorite color

SOME EXTRA NOTES... AS I'VE WRITTEN THIS IVE COME UP WITH SOME QUESTIONS THAT MAY NEED TO BE ANSWERED! SO Q&A TIME

does (y/n) know they shifted? -- yes they know they're not in the 'real world' but they also have memories of being in this other universe. like they've been there before.

does (y/n) know the storyline? -- nope when she shifts her memory of the show is erased and she doesn't know what is going to happen. she doesn't remember.

how does time work in this shift? -- whenever (y/n) falls asleep in the alternate universe there are time skips. yet she wakes up with the memories of what happened. you'll see what I mean later on...hopefully it will be clear. just keep this in mind.

what is (y/n)'s height? -- when you shift you can go as far as to change your height. (y/n) may be as tall or as short as they want to be irl but during the shift, they decided they wanted to be 5'3 to be slightly taller than Levi. enough to use it against him but only an annoying inch taller than him.

AGAIN THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUPPORT !! I'M SORRY THIS INTRO IS SO LONG. ILY AND TTYL !!