Chapter 1

(^-^*)

[IM SORRY I SAW THIS GIF AND I JUST HAD TO]

"Finally," I close my laptop as I lean back in my chair glad schools over. I grab my phone off my desk to scroll through the many missed videos sent by my friend, Lila.

Lila: look what you've done

(y/n): what did I do????????

I scroll through the videos and I notice they're all anime-related, I let out a laugh.

(y/n): well that just tells me that you liked the ones I sent you ;)

I notice her chat bubble pop up for a minute before it disappears.

"That's what I thought," I mutter to my phone before placing it at my desk and standing up stretching in the process. I hear it buzz and I quickly check it.

Lila: you gonna try again tonight????

(y/n): yes ma'am I'll let you know how it goes :P

Lila: give Captain Levi a kiss for me ;)))))

(y/n): YOU EVEN KNOW HIS NAME and btw he's mine thank you very much

Rolling my eyes I place the phone back down on my desk as I slip my feet into my slippers, heading downstairs.

"Hey mom, could we order food tonight?"

"Like?" she asks me without looking up from her book.

"Hm, how about..." I think of what I want for a second, "Italian?"

"Okay, go tell your dad to order it,"

"Sweet thanks," I speedwalk to my dad's office and knock on the door before peaking my head in, "Heyyy dad,"

"What do you want now?" he's rummaging through some files as he looks up at me.

"Mom said we can get Italian,"

"I don't want Italian,"

I plop into one of his chairs, "Yeah you do," I grab a feather pen off his desk playing with the feather as he turns back to his files.

"How do you know,"

"Because well..." I throw my hands up, "I'm a genius!" he laughs, "What? it's true,"

"And you're also one of those titan things from that cartoon you watch,"

"It's not a cartoon," I mutter, "I'd like a fettuccine alfredo with a side of fries," I stand up to head out before turning around, "Please," I then run out like a titan and I can hear his laughter which makes me stop and smile.

"What'd he say,"

"He called me a titan,"

"I mean..." she looks up from her book the smile hiding behind it.

"Wow, just wow. The amount of slander in this house is up here," I put my hand up above my head as I stand on my tippy toes. I notice our cat on the counter and I go to pet it, "Do you think I'd make a great cadet?" I whisper to him and he meows, "I agree,"

I walk back to my room to try and do some quick homework. By the time I finish what I had to do the doorbell rings. I reply to a few texts before running downstairs.

"Oh shit. Look who's back," I give my brother a quick hug before sitting at the table watching him get his dinner placed in front of him, "And in time to order!" I give him a smile as my mom passes me my meal. Thanking her as I remove its lid, she also places the fries in front of me.

I place a forkful of pasta in my mouth before standing up to grab a glass of water. We converse over dinner and my brother tells me about his trip. Once we finish he goes to grab something he got for me.

"When can I go to Japan?" I ask my parents as I watch my brother walk back with a box in his hand.

"Soon," my dad answers as he clears the table.

"Here," he hands me the box and I open it to find a couple of figurine boxes. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I turn one of the boxes and notice it's an Attack on Titan figurine.

"Eren and Levi!"

"I would have gotten you the others but," he shrugs, "I don't know where you are even going to put those guys,"

"Dude, thanks," I look up at him with a smile, "And it's Eren's titan form!" I squeal before standing up and running to my room. Quickly excusing myself in the process. I put the figurines together and place them at each back corner of my desk.

After admiring them I decide to get ready for bed. Excited for the night I start playing some Subliminals in the background before sitting down to meditate for a few minutes. I get up and tell everyone goodnight before heading back to my room to continue the meditations. After some more meditating and breathing exercises, I grab my phone.

(y/n): here I go !!!!!

Lila: good luckkkk

Putting my phone to charge I set it on the nightstand. Taking a deep breath I fall back onto my pillow exhaling as I close my eyes. Let's try this one more time.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" I'm shaken awake, "(y/n)! I'm glad you're okay come on get up,"

"What?" I sit up and I notice I'm in the sky as I look at all the trees in front of me, "Wait," I look at who the voice is coming from, "Armin?" my eyes widen, it worked.

"You slipped off a roof and Eren carried you back up here. Are you okay?"

"Um..." I look around, I'm on the wall and the other cadets are frantically running around with gas tanks in hand.

"You must've hit your head pretty hard," His eyebrows furrow as he thinks. "Wait here, I'll get a medic to check up on you," I nod my head as I gather my surroundings.

"I did it," I mutter to myself as I look down at my gear. My eyes get even bigger as I hold one of the controllers and a flood of memories come rushing back to me. "Oh my-"

"(y/n)!" I look over at Eren who's running towards me I quickly stand up stumbling a little bit and his hands extend in front of me to catch me.

"Hey, Eren,"

"How do you feel?"

"I feel great," I give him a smile and he returns it.

"Great, because we need you back down there,"

"I- well Armin told me to wait here,"

"Oh, why?"

"Said I should have a medic check me for any head injuries,"

"Oh hmm," he sticks his finger up in front of my eyes, "Here just follow my finger. They always do this on me," raising my eyebrows I shrug following his finger, "Your eyes work," I laugh.

"Thank you, Eren,"

"(y/n), the medic is going to check to make sure your okay," I turn around to a medic in front of me.

"Okay sounds good,"

After the tests are done I head down to the ground getting tangled at first but then getting the hang of the gear. This is so much better than I imagined it to be, I say to myself. Im on the ground and I feel the ground shake. I turn around to face a giant titan in front of me.

"And you are so much bigger than I imagined," I slowly step back in shock before I hear someone zip by and the titan falls face first.

"Oi, are you trying to get killed, idiot?" Levi stands ontop of its head.

"N-no sir," I give him a salute before flying off, oh my that was THE Levi Ackerman AND I didn't faint.

[that one line about the cartoons is what my dad said to me when i asked him to watch the show :( sad times sad times hahahaha ttyl]