Chapter 3

(^-^*)

We watch from the roof as Eren quickly closes the hole with rocks of different sizes. Instead of just one big rock in front of the hole, he's placed a few different sized ones on the inside so it'll be easier to fix once it's sealed.

I watch as titans mindlessly wander around and I decide to get rid of a few of them so that we have less work later. This is crazy, I didn't think I'd actually be good at this. I'm glad I am though I'd probably be dead in two seconds if I wasn't, I think as I slice the nape of a five-meter.

"Let's see," I stand on a roof looking around at the titans that are all trying to climb the wall in the corner where the rest of the cadets are. "I'm surprised they'd use the same tactic," I mutter to myself as I fly back to Eren who's almost down sealing up the hole.

"What's up Conny," I sit next to him.

"So tell me something (y/n),"

"Yeah?"

"If he's so strong as a titan...why isn't he that strong as a human,"

I think about his question for a second before shrugging, "I don't know maybe it would give it away that he's a titan,"

"Yeah or maybe he's just a buff guy,"

I chuckle, "Maybe," Sasha not so gracefully lands next to us making us laugh as she fumbles to get up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine,"

"Did you think the roof was a bunch of meat slices, Sasha?" she doesn't say anything instead shoots Conny a glare and his grin slowly fades.

I contain my laughter as I watch Eren finish up on the wall. Once he's finished we head back up the wall. We then count how many soldiers were lost and go over the plan to get rid of the rest of the titans. It involves waiting until it's dark and the titans don't move. This will guarantee fewer cadets are lost.

We're laying on the wall waiting for the sun to set and the titans to stop moving. A lot of us have spread out so that the titans aren't all crammed into one corner which would make it a lot harder.

"Look I'm just saying if you were so strong (y/n) wouldn't have had to swoop in to save you,"

"And I'm just saying if you all did your jobs I wouldn't have been in that situation,"

Jean and Eren are going at it and I sit up to listen to their conversation.

"How about we talk about something else," Armin tries to change the subject and I give him a sympathetic smile as the boys continue to bicker.

"Well Jean and Eren, here's the thing," I inch closer, "If you both had been doing what you were supposed to then nobody would have been in either situation. But then I wouldn't of given Jean some helpful advice,"

"It wasn't helpful," he mutters and I roll my eyes.

"And I wouldn't have been able to see a titan give a thumbs up. So," I shrug, "In my book, it's a win-win,"

"No one cares about your dumb book," we quickly stand up and salute the captain, "Instead of wasting time go kill the titans,"

"Yes sir," we step off the wall and begin the titan killing spree.

Having killed a few titans non-stop I stand on the roof of a house catching my breath and checking my gas and blades. Um, that's very stressful, I notice my cans have barely enough gas so I try and get as close to the wall as possible without using too much gas. I barely make it to the top as I mess up my landing. I walk to refill my gas tanks and get a new set of blades before heading back down.

"Your savior!" I exclaim as I slice the neck of two titans, "Is here!" I slice another pair of titans before landing next to everyone else on the roof.

"We're saved,"

"Thanks for the enthusiasm," I roll my eyes before we all choose a titan and race to see who can kill theirs first. Mikasa wins followed by me, Eren, Jean, Sasha, Armin, and Conny.

"Okay, how about whoever kills the most?" Conny suggests upset he was last.

"Yeah, let's do that," Eren agrees and we all nod in agreement before heading our separate ways.

"And don't cheat!" Jean yells as I kill my thirds titan. I head over to another but Mikasa beats me to it.

We head up the wall once again exhausted as the sun starts to peek over the horizon. We sit for a minute as we try and catch our breath. I fall back my arms and blade extended in front of me as I close my eyes.

"I might just fall asleep here,"

"I bet I killed more titans than Eren,"

"You did not,"

"How many did you kill Sasha?" Conny asks

"Um..." she thinks for a second, "thirty-six?"

"Not bad, I killed thirty-seven," he gives us a proud smile and I sit up.

"Ha! I killed sixty-four!" Jean exclaims and Sasha and Conny roll their eyes, "How many did you kill Mikasa?"

"Ninety-four," she mutters, "Armin got seventy and Eren got sixty,"

"Ha! I beat Eren!" he sticks his tongue out and Eren furrows his eyebrows. I place my hands behind my head smirking. "Of course, (y/n) beat us all," Jean rolls his eyes.

"I got," I pat my knees to mimick a drumroll, "Ninety-four also," I laugh as everyone lets out a groan.

"So it's a tie, Mikasa and (y/n),"

We both nod and I stretch before standing up and yawning.

"I'm exhausted," everyone else agrees as they all stand up.

We head down to HQ and everyone goes to their room after we remove and store our gear. I pace back and forth in my room scared that I'll wake up in the real world once I fall asleep. Not being able to handle the exhaustion anymore I decide to risk it. Taking in a deep breath before letting it out I let my head fall onto my pillow.

[i could really go for some chocolate right now...at almost 3 in da mornin. sos send choccy bars ttyl]