The Planning

/AN/: I have never written a fanfic before so I decided to write what I knew, Percabeth. I only own the plot and story. The characters belong to Rick Riordan and whoever else has rights to this.

Love, SnakeHater8

Percy POV:

Percy was nervous.He was sitting on the lake shore and my Wise girl was leaning on his shoulder. He could tell that the rest of the seven were watching plus Nico and Grover. It has been two years since they had fought Gaea and put her back to sleep, And they were all twenty except for Nico and Hazel but really they were about a hundred years older then us so yeah. We all made it out except Leo, but the physician's cure saved him and he went to go save Calypso first( The line to punch him had every camper in it.). A week earlier I had gathered Jason, Leo, Grover, Frank, and Nico to ask for their help.

-A week ago-

" So you want us to help you propose to Annabeth in a way that won't get you judo flipped?", Frank asked Percy as the guys sat together in the amphitheater as the girls were sparing in the arena.

"Yes, exactly. You guys know her too. Plus I'm a Sea-weed brain.", Percy said, looking them all in the eyes with his baby seal face melting them.

" Well you should definitely do it in a special place, like the lake where you guys had your underwater kiss.", Jason said earning a look from all the others," Piper gossips."

" You could manipulate the water into writing a message asking her.," Nico said, joining the conversation.

"Yeah, she loves watching you make different shapes in the water!", Grover belated getting really excited making Percy smile at his best friend.

"OH! MY! GODS! Percabeth is getting married! But seriously Persassy is key in this too!", Leo said making them jump and surprised that he had been quiet this long, " Like you could tell her that you don't like her last name and that you don't like her last name and that she should change it, Then we use Neeks here water idea to make the words "like Jackson" appear."

" Leo that is awesome! and perfect. You guys are great friends.", Percy said smiling like crazy. He was going to propose to the woman of his dreams and he had friends that he would die for.

"If you're going to get all mushy on us I'm going to go", Nico said frowning

" Like you don't get mushy with will all the time," Leo said, smirking under Nico's glare as he laughed. He got up and muttered something about stupid superman.

" What about the Girls and Will? I say that we tell them how and don't face their wrath later for keeping it to ourselves." Frank said getting a nod from Jason in agreement, " Hazel can get scary when she's upset.", Frank said as the other murmured their agreement., " Except Annabeth though."

" Well no duh, my Chinese Canadian baby man." Leo said getting eye rolls and snickers. We were all used to his antics. The girls walked up behind them and they sat next to their boyfriends and Annabeth leaned against me. Hazel asked what we were talking about and Jason said something about Solangelo being adorable which I think that they bought. Leo got up saying that Calypso was waiting for him. But I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy looking at my beautiful Wise girl. Soon they were alone and I was caught up in the beautiful kick-ass daughter of Athena with her blonde princess curls with storm clouds eyes.

"What are you looking at Seaweed-Brain?," she asked looking up at him.

" You, always you."

-Present time-

Percy looked at his Wise-Girl and smiled. Then he said the sentence that would change their relationship forever.