The Dorm

/A.N/:This is kinda just a sloppy filler chapter that I am using to get college out of the way. Also I was looking at story stats and it said that my readers were 100% female. I guess males don't know how to appreciate Percabeth. I think that Mr.Goldfish agrees. 

Percy POV:

We had gotten back from our Honey moon and were currently moving to our dorm. Annabeth had organized so unpacking was easy. We had almost finished and there were like three boxes left when someone knocked on the door. I went to open it and Frank and Hazel were standing there," Hey guys, whats up?"

"Jupiter.", The say at the same time as they came in," We came to ask if you had a garbage bag. Whoever had the dorm before us was a mess.", I go and hand them one knowing that their Roman mindset wouldn't allow them to be messy. 

"Thanks Perce.", they said in sinc. 

That's sort of how college went all of us going from dorm to dorm and borrowing stuff and hanging out. This went on until graduation. I had majored in marine biology and minored in sword fighting, Annabeth a major in architecture and minored in art. Everyone else had passed as well so we went to this big class party to celebrate. And let me tell you that Romans can party. Leo and some Vultar kids and Legacies made some awesome party. 

I went to go get us some drinks. When I came back a guy was leaning towards her  and his back was turned so he didn't see me," Come on Annabeth. I know that this husband of yours is a lie. You bought that ring yourselves.", he was moving towards her. He grabbed her hand the one with the ring on it. 

"How about you step the Hades away from my wife", I said making them both look at me the guys face looked confused and Annabeth pulled her hand away from him and gave me a kiss as she grabbed her drink.

"You should leave. Now before I do something you'll regret for touching Annabeth.", I say putting my arm around Annabeth giving him a glare that made him flinch. Sure all Romans went through the wolf house but I had a much more scary glare then the others.He scurried of and I and Wise-Girl deiced to go and Leo called out,"No dirty business you two!"

"F off Leo.", We called back to him and left walking through the streets of New Rome taking the long way to the our dorm. 

"Hey Wise-Girl."

"Yeah Seaweed-Brain?", she asked as we passed the fountain.

"I love you."

" I love you too."

/A.N/: See a sloppy filler chapter.

Me: What do you think Mr.Goldfish?

Mr.Goldfish: I was just written into existence so what is Percabeth?

Me: The greatest love story ever.

Mr.Goldfish: Wasn't that Romeo and Juliette?

Me: No, they are number 7. Caleo, Jiper, Frazel, and MangoAlex.

Mr.Goldfish: Oh. Also what is my life purpose?

Me: To be my imaginary companion and to entertain the people who read this.

Mr.Goldfish: I don't want to be friends with a girl who stays in her room all day and only comes out at night.

Me:Hey, don't forget that I can come back to this and erase you!

Mr.Goldfish:Yes ma'am.