The Planning

/A.N/: Sometimes I am typing and I come to a word and I'm like, " How is that the right spelling?", Like the word best. It got stuck in my head for about an hour. 

Percy POV: 

It has been four months since I proposed to Annabeth and I have learned two things 1) cake tasting is awesome and 2) Girls get scary when they are wedding planning. Even Mom when I complained about wearing a tye. We had finished with the choices like Flowers: Blue water lily's and sprigs of baby's breath, Cake: blue with grey icing, Place: Camp by the Lake, Guests: The seven, our mortal parents, other friends, and the campers. The Girls decided that they should get to pick out our tourte- I mean suits, but that's fine because Clarisse had to wear a dress. 

Everyone was excited for the wedding even Mr.D who was slightly less annoying. Tyson had come to help and he made a Gazebo, I told him he didn't need to do that but he had already done it. Right now dress rehearsal had just finished for the next next day. After this I would go to my moms since the bride and the groom can't see each other the day before the wedding and the next day. Annabeth said that she didn't really belive that but we're not going to risk it. Once I had proposed she seemed to get more and more beautiful, I would say that she would rival Aphrodite but she already did that. Others joked that when she walked in I got emoji heart eyes.

After we got married we were going to Hawii curtedy of my dad. Then we would start colledge in New Rome, It was a scholar ship since I was a former Preator. She had a job lined up as a architect when she graduated. I'll probably be a marine biologist  since apparently there is no surfing class. I mean I can ask the fish whats up but so mortals that I'll probably work with I need to learn how to make it sound sciency. 

The others are going too. Leo joked that it was so we had a chaperone. Which doesn't make sense because we would be married and could do whatever the fuck we wanted.

Piper kept yelling Percabeth when ever she saw us. and Nico was smiling a lot. It was a creepy Nicoy smile but still. Athena kept sending owls after me tough and that wasn't enough to make me upset.  

Jason came to get me so that I could go get my stuff and fly to Moms on Blackjack. I grabbed my bag and whistled. He came and we flew in front of the apartment complex where I got hugs and blue cookies.