The Insult

A.N/: Second chapter enjoy.

Annabeth was sitting on the beach with Percy. He had started acting weird about a week ago after he had been talking to the guys. Piper and Hazel had been acting weird as well. And when she tried to ask them about it they changed the subject. She knew that they were watching them as they sat on the beach. She was just about to ask Percy what was going on since she hated not knowing when he said," I don't like your last name, I think you should change it to something better."

Annabeth just stared at him 'Why would he say that? Was that why he had been acting weird?' she thought then she said ," You don't like my last name?! Is that why you have been weird lately?", as she stood up and looked down at him. He just gave her that trouble maker smirk that she knew drove teachers crazy. He ran into the lake before she knew he was gone. She started fuming until the words ' How about you choose Jackson?' Annabeth froze and stared at the words for what felt like years so she didn't notice Percy on one knee beside her," What do you say Wise-Girl, Marry me?", he asked looking nervous. He had an open seashell that had a ring with a celestial bronze band and two pearls, one grey and the other sea green," YES!! Yes, Percy I will marry you," she answered as he slipped the ring on her finger. She had started crying and when he pulled her into a kiss they got on his face as well. He used his water control to make snow fall which must have been hard since it was in the middle of June. The others cheered and ran out of their hiding spots to congratulate the happy couple as they broke the kiss," So that's why you guys were acting strange lately. You knew."

" I told you she would notice!," Frank said to the others. Piper, Hazel, and Calypso gushed over her ring while the boys slapped Sea-weed on the back and head. Grover gave him a bro hug," Good job not being Judo flipped."

" Yeah I thought that you were going to Elysium early.," Nico said as Will leaned on him like he was a convenient shelf.

"About that I still need to talk to Percy about that.", Annabeth said, making him pale and the others laugh. The girls dragged the guys away so that they were alone. She pulled Percy back down and kissed him again.

"So I'm not in trouble?", He asked hopefully.

"As long as you never insult me again.", I told him, leaning on him and snuggling. We sat like that until it was curfew.

I was back in my cabin laying on my bunk rereading my architecture book when I suddenly sat up," How am Going to tell Mom?!"