𝙾𝚗𝚎

Luka

Luka

Luka couffaine

Other wise know as

guitarist for the band "Kitty section"

Childhood friend

My best friend

The person i admired the most

Or

The person I'm madly in love with

Who had no interest in me like that

He was always looking, talking and obviously thinking about her. Just an ordinary girl a grade below us.

But of course she was absolutely nothing like me
She was the complete opposite
She was like the old me
Before I changed
Before things got hard
And I grew up

She had pretty dark blue hair the fell just on her shoulders. The pretty pink clothes she wore that had the lingering cent of the bakery her parents owned. She was brave, innocent, humble and talented.

You on the other hand were a handful always failing and not caring about anything or anyone in your life.

Well, except for Luka

You smelt like rain on a droopy morning and a hint of cigarette. The eye bags under your eyes were very noticeable but in some way they were attractive. Your eyeliner and mascara was smudged like always.

Anyone could tell you were completely different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the middle of the night you had gotten into an argument with your mom. You slipped on your black converse with out even tying the laces. You hopped out the small widow in your room. While running down the street you plugged in your headphones. The Home Screen on your phone said "11:49" on a Tuesday night almost Wednesday morning. After a few more minutes of running you began to walk, pulling out a cigarette from your pocket. The song "MakeDamnSure by Taking by Sunday" started to play. As you began to bop your head you blew out the smoke from your cigarette.

After a few more minutes of walking you knock on his window. You slowly open it and clime in some what struggling to not drop your cig. You hear as he slowly stops playing the guitar. After getting fully in you smile.

"Hey loser."

"Why didn't you text me? I would have met up with you." The concern in his pretty deep blue eyes were showing. The butterfly's in your stomach wouldn't stop. He was the only one who could actually make you feel something . You were so numb to everything that when you did feel something it definitely knocked you off your feet.