Five

TW!!! This chapter will contain abuse. If you are sensitive to that topic please skip it. Your mental health is important!!!

 Your mental health is important!!!

"Y/n, it will be okay.. I promise" Adrian sounded concerned. He was worried about if this went wrong how would it affect y/n and if it would send her into a spiral of bad decisions.

You were just walking slowly with your head down. Your thoughts just consuming you and giving you so much anxiety you felt like you might explode. Adrain wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you into a side hug. You put your head on his shoulder beginning to tear up. You weren't ready to do this. You hated yourself for telling him. You were thankful you at least had a friend with you.

Suddenly a car pulled up to you guys and stopped. Instantly you knew who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your drunk ass mother.

You couldn't take this right now.

"What the f*ck do you think you're doing out here in the middle of the night?!" She was already screaming. "And with a boy! What are you some kind of whore?!"

Adrain instantly stepped away from you after realizing the gravity of the situation.

"Get your ass in the car. Now."

You were scared of your mom even if you'd never admit it.

You were kinda over everything so you honestly didn't care at this point. As you walked away you saw how worried Adrian looked. You gave him a sad smile and mouthed "goodbye". You got into the front seat of your moms broken down car and she instantly speed away.

~~~ Lukas house

It had been almost a week since he'd talked to Y/n. He was hurting. He hadn't been away from her like this in so long and being in this situation made me realize how much he'd taken hanging out with her for granted. He now realized that he probably wasn't the best friend. He was so hung up about Mari that he didn't even take time to realize that he's best friend was hurting... and because they liked him. He felt stupid. He could understand why Y/n was so upset. He never stopped talking about Mari and never took the time to ask how they were feeling or to even realize they were in love with him or with anyone at all. This whole time he thought they liked Adrain and he didn't know why he cared so much. It made him feel weird and jealous and he just couldn't put his finger on it. Still now just laying in his bed thinking he still couldn't. They had always had hook ups before with people and that didn't really bother him.

Honestly it did bother him but he just couldn't realize it. When Adrain came along it was so much more intense. He didn't know why maybe it was because there could be a more deeper connection then in a hookup. He was sure for a while there that they had probably kissed or even made out a couple of times. He honestly thought that maybe they could be a cute couple but thinking about them being a couple made him sad and he just couldn't figure out why.

Suddenly agressive knocks on Lukas window began. He jumped up expectations y/n but it wasn't them. It was adrain.

He was confused but got up as opened the window.

Adrain had a worried expression and started explaining what had happen but Luka couldn't understand him because of his panicking. All he knew was that it had to do with y/n.

"Okay slow down I can't understand you" Luka said trying to stay calm.

"So" trying to catch his breath "y/n and I were walking here so they could talk to you and then this lady showed up who was obviously drunk and mad. I think it was their mom or something but she made them get into the car and called them a whore I don't know I just" adrain stops for a second trying to catch his breath " have a bad feeling" when Adrian finally finished he realized how out of breath he was. He had ran all the way here so.

Luka had know about y/ns situation with their mother for years. He found out by a mark on their face. They had tried to hide and made excuses but he knew what it was. He'd had suspicions for a while before that.

He knew he couldn't do anything about what would happen to y/n even though he wishes more then anything that he could. He started calling them immediately. Hoping that they would be okay...

~~~ Back to y/n

As soon as y/n got home they started heading to their room. Your mom started yelling for you to get back here.

" what do you want" you were done with everything you didn't have anything at home and you didn't have Luka anymore.

Your mom started going off about who you were but honestly she didn't know anything about you. She never took the time to get to know you. You've just been a burden to her since day one. You just stayed there listening to all the negative things she was saying. You would usually argue back but you didn't feel like it and for some reason that made her even more mad. Then it happened she slapped you right across the face. You felt hopeless and the sting felt worse then ever. Then she did it again and again until she was done.

You proceeded back to your room feeling miserable after she left you alone. You looked into the mirror at yourself. You felt so pathetic and you felt like you finally understood why no one liked you or gave a shit about you.

You started crying seeing how much damage she did to you inside and out. You jumped as you heard your phone ring. It was him. Your best friend. The love of your life.

Apparently he had been calling you for a while he probably heard from Adrain what happened. You don't know why but you picked up.

"Hello?! Y/n! Are you okay?"

" .. yeah"
Your voice had cracked probably from crying but you didn't care at this point.

" did she... put her hands on you..?"

You could tell he was worried
"Yeah"
"Listen I gotta go."

You hung up and began to cry again. You tried touching your face but it only hurt worse. You got used to taking care of the damage your mom did to you. So you began to play doctor on yourself. While doing so you began to think about how you had nothing left. Your aunt had told you a year ago that if things got too bad you were always welcome to come live with her. You loved your aunt she was more of a mother to you then your actual mother and when you came over she'd take care of you. Basic things that parents do she would do and even though to other people it may not seem like a big deal but it was to you. You'd thought about it several times but you never did because she lived an hour away and that meant barley Any time with Luka but that didn't matter anymore.

So you picked up the phone.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That took me so long I swear😭
Anyways I hope you guys liked the chapter:)