ᴛᴡᴏ

"Hey, Adrian"

"Hey, Adrian"

Me and Adrian were sitting on the top of my roof at 3 in the morning. It had been around two weeks from when I met Marinette. Me and Adrian had gotten pretty close and he was my only other friend besides Luka.

"What's so special about Marinette" I turned my head to face him. He smiled and then looked up.

"Well, a lot of things she's beautiful, talented, caring, and is just a loving person."

Again everything I'm not

"Do you think her and Luka will end up together."

He paused

"I'm not sure... I just hope she's happy"

Yeah, I guess I felt the same as long as Luka was happy who cared about my own feelings. I know nothing will never happen between us so why do I still have feelings. I've tried for so long to make them go away but every time he smiles, looks, or even touches me I instantly fall right back in love with him.

"It's late Im gonna head home"

" I'll come with you I'm gonna go to Lukas" he nodded and we headed that way.

While walking I pulled out my speaker. It wasn't too loud but loud enough.

ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Alien blues by Vundabar
───────────⚪─── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 0:00 / 2: 35⠀───○ 🔊

"I like this song! It kinda makes me feel like the main character in a book" I laughed

"You would not be the main character"

"And why not"

"Because you have horrible music taste, duh" I rolled my eyes and we laughed a little.

Time skip- to after Adrian left and you were arriving at Lukas

It was around four in the morning but you knew Luka would be up. He's a huge night person he liked the quiet and at night it was very quiet.

While claiming through Lukas widow you Tripped on your shoe strings. Landing directly on Luka and your heads ended up hitting one another.

"F*ck" rubbing your head

When I looked up luka and our faceswere so close. I could feel his breath on my lips and my face instantly heated up. I quickly got up and started cursing under my breath. Then out of no we're Luka just starts laughing. When I looked over at him he was still on the ground with one hand on his head looking up at me.