𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

After you and Luka had gotten out of that situation he was super upset

After you and Luka had gotten out of that situation he was super upset. He kept on going on about how that wasn't nice to leave mari behind in a situation were she didn't know what to do.

" I'm serious y/n that wasn't okay she's probably in a lot of trouble now"

You rolled your eyes.

You were very annoyed and your head was spinning from all the alcohol. You were just trying to help him and now all he was worrying about was her.

It was always about her.

"Are you serious?" He was starting to get angry and you could tell.

"Why do you always worry about yourself y/n and why are you always so against her?"

Ouch
That one hurt

As soon as you were about to say something Adrian called you.

"Hello?"

"Yeah what's up" you looked over at Luka as he started walking over to you. Then he snatched your phone out of your hand. You jumped a little because of how surprised you were. He's a very calm person that doesn't get angry easily. You must have hit a nerve by leaving her behind.

He was definitely angry

They stayed on the phone for a few minutes talking about Mari and wether or not she was okay. She was because Adrian got her out before they could catch her.

"Here's your phone back" after he said that he plopped it in your hand and started walking off.

"Are you really still upset? She's okay nothing happened. I'm not her baby sitter or her friend why should I have to look out for her?" He didn't say anything he just stopped in his tracks and stood there, listening.

"I don't care about her I have no reason to care about her. I care about you and Adrian that's it." You started to tear up because you cared about him so much it hurt. It felt like he had stopped caring about you when she came into the picture.

"Well you should care about her if you care about me. You know how I feel about her and if you're going to ditch her then you can also ditch me. Just because you want me all to yourself doesn't me that I can't have other friends. You always get so weird when I start hanging out with new people."

That wasn't fair for him to say.
I didn't want him all to myself I just wanted him to love me back.

"Are you serious?" You said quietly as tears started to roll down your face.
"Are you f*cking serious?!" You started yelling and crying harder.

He was obviously shocked by the way you were reacting. You're not one to really cry in front of people especially really yell at him. It was probably because of the alcohol, you were an emotional drunk. He hadn't really been himself either tonight so I guess it was fair.

"You want to know why I don't give two sh*ts about Mari? You wanna know why I apparently get f*cking "crazy" when you hang out with other girls? It's because I've been in love with you for years Luka, years." When you finished your sentence you realized what you had just admitted to And instantly looked horrified.

You looked at his face and he looked shocked like he could not believe what just came out of your mouth. He tilted his head to the ground and you could already tell that he felt so guilty. You new him inside and out and telling him like this was probably one of the worst ways to tell him.

You were embarrassed

So you turned around slowly and bolted. You didn't know where you were going but you were going somewhere. You heard Luka call your name and you started crying harder. This probably made the situation even worse but you didn't know what else to do. Running from your problems is so much easier you just had to get away.

Time skip

You hadn't left your room in a few days. Luka had been blowing up your phone and Adrian too. You wouldn't say anything to Luka but here and there you would to Adrain. After everything that had happened you just couldn't face him. Luka was unpredictable in the situation and that made you uneasy.

It was around 2am and you needed to get out of your house. So you texted Adrian to meet you on one of the abandoned roof tops. You took your time putting your shoes on because you didn't have a lot of energy to begin with.

When you got there Adrian wasn't there which you expected so you just waited.

"Beat me here as always"

You turned around and smiled slightly you missed hanging out with him. He was the only person except for Luka who could make you feel better.

"Hey loser" you turned back around facing the direction you originally were. As you put your head back onto your knees you told him that you missed him. He knew something had been wrong it was obvious. He sat down next to you and slightly bumped you on the shoulder. Looking up at him you knew what he was waiting for so you took a deep breath and explained everything that had happened. By the end of the story he looked shocked and concerned. You started tearing up everything that happened started coming down on you again, you wanted to start sobbing. The person you loved most probably hated you. Honestly, he probably didn't you were just telling yourself that. You wished you would have never fell in love with him. So many things would be better if you haven't. You wanted to talk to him about everything but you couldn't bring yourself to. You just wanted to push him away till he left you alone but he wouldn't he isn't that type of person.

"Y/n you need to talk to him, he's really worried about you." You didn't believe him, you couldn't bring yourself to believe it.

"He's been calling me nonstop asking if I've talked to you."

You stayed silent.

"Why don't we walk there right now?" You instantly shot your head up.

"Definitely not."

"You need to talk to him I'll even walk you there. When you talk to him you'll both feel better and everything will be cleared up."

He was right and maybe if you did this, you could finally get over him....

~~~~~~~~
I FINALLY add another chapter I am so sorry it took me so long!