4K SPECIAL. || Announcement.

HELLO! HELLO!

I come bearing some exciting news. Before I get to it, let's hear a short story.

Once upon a time, there was a rookie writer and a graphic designer who had taken a break from writing and focused on her designing. When she noticed that she had improved tremendously, she realized she had stopped doing the thing she joined wattpad for: Writing.

The nostalgia hit her so hard that she decided to edit her very first book: It Starts With A Slap. It was a romantic story between two high-schoolers and was trashy and cliche. But, with the newly found motivation, she started editing the book. Mid-editing, the frustrated writer stumbled upon these graphics called 'gif banners.' It piqued her interest but she had no idea how to make them.

So, she started looking for Graphic Shops that provided the specific type of banners and found very few. Most of them were closed, some of them were close for catch up. Distressed, she finally wrote an announcement on her wall and got a response, and ordered her gif banner. She received it and was quite content.

Soon, she realized she wanted to learn how to make them, and hence, she embarked on a journey to learn how to make gif banners and failed miserably. She stumbled upon more shops and ordered more banners but each time her request got declined or she was too late. Defeated, she gave up the dream of finding the perfect banner for her novel and canceled the idea altogether.

Many months passed. She kept on making covers and icons and the concept of gif banner got lost in her mind. She stopped editing the book again. Her life was a mess. A beautiful, depressing mess. Then, the miracle happened! She found a video on youtube on how to make customized gif banners. The lost passion was found once again and she started practicing.

It took her a day to understand the rules, a day to start trying and fail and improve and not repeat the same mistake. It took her a new laptop to finally try again and succeed.

Yes! Violette now knows how to make a gif banner. (I have no idea why I referred to myself as third person, but I did.)

Since I hit 4k reads too, you can now head on to the FORMS chapter and order yourselves GIF banners. I only have one for preview right now, but trust me, I have a new obsession.

 I only have one for preview right now, but trust me, I have a new obsession

I MADE THIS. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I DID THIS. 

If your book has a cast and instead of a simple banner, you want a GIF banner, you know what to do :)

-Thank you.