Face Swap || Tutorial.

Hello everyone, I am Violette and welcome back to my chan- Wait, what am I doing? This isn't YouTube.

Anywho, in today's tutorial, we will be learning how to do face swaps.

Face swaps are using the face of a different model on the body of the model you like. For instance, let's say you want to make Madelaine Petsch a princess. But there are no pictures of her in a fancy gown. What will you do now? That's correct! You go on Google, Pinterest, DeviantArt...or some other app/site you use, get a picture of some random model wearing a gown, then get a picture of Madelaine and put it on that random picture you got.

I know I know, it is still not clear and feels like I am blabbering shit, but once I show you with pictures, it would all make sense. I promise.

Let the tutorial begin!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is the final product we are going to get

━━━━━━━━━━━━

1. Set a canvas of 512 x 800, choose a desired background and fit it according to the canvas. For this cover, I used the background I got it from DeviantArt by frozenstocks. Now, I edited the background a little too, but since it is not important for the tutorial, I won't get into the details.

2. Find the model you want to use as base. Now, this depends on the summary of the book. For the request I had received, I needed a female warrior and I got one on DeviantArt by Saphiriacat who was photographed by Martin Erker. I liked the particular picture since it wasn't to loud and still could be qualified as a warrior.

3. Fit your base model with the background.

4

4. Now, after selecting your base model, select the model whose face you want. For this one, the author requested Lisa from blackpink.

Before you choose the picture of your faceclaim, BE CAREFUL about the angle of the face. It should match the overall body posture of your previous picture. Since my base model had a sideway frame, I choose a picture where her head is slightly tilted.