ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ

Alright people, rules are important to follow

Alright people, rules are important to follow. Here are a few rules that I want all of you to follow. Failure to do so, will be added to the blacklist.

Rules:

No Shop Hopping: Shop Hopping means ordering from another graphic shop at the same time when you've requested from mine. It's really not cool because me and the other designer will put a lot of work into the cover.

Claim you Graphics on time: Make sure to grab your graphics within three days after I decline your cover. If you don't claim it on time, your graphic design will automatically become a premade.

Be Patient: I have a life outside Wattpad too. So sometimes, I may delay in making your covers. Or maybe I have lost motivation. If you want your cover to be nice and attractive, you'll have to wait. A lot of times I hit creativity block which means that everything I make is not satisfactory for me and is actual trash. So, please be patient and don't rush me.

Be Accurate: Accuracy is a much if you want your perfect cover. Fill the forms as precisely as you can. If you want a particular faceclaim, let me know. If you want a particular style, let me know. Being accurate will help both you and me.

Type in your pen name or your real name: Do not type in your username as Author's name in the form. It does not look professional and also makes the cover look weird. If your request contains your Wattpad username, I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT. I'm so for being harsh, but a username as an author's name is really not attractive. *I have just added this rule after getting a lot of requests with their username's.

Read the Rules: A lot of times people completely skip this chapter because it's boring to read so much. Just spare five minutes and read all this. It's for your own good. Password is your favourite singer/actor.

Payment:

Before you'll read the payment, PLEASE COMPLETE THE REQUIRED PAYMENT. It is super frustrating that people only complete half of the payment or don't pay it at all. I literally spend a lot of time making sure the cover is likeable and attractive and in return, all I ask for is TWO things. Just two things. People can't even do that. So, if you have problem completing the payment, please go on to a different graphic shop.

Please don't be an asshole and stop following me after receiving your cover. Because that's really really selfish of you and by unfollowing me, you're just disrespecting my rules and payment. I mean, while you waited doing nothing, I made your cover using up a few of my time that I could have used another way. And if I don't even get an appreciation for it by you breaking the payment, you're making all that used time a W A S T E.

- Before writing the forms.
A permanent follow.

- After receiving the delivery.
Credit in the description for covers and credit in the chapter for banners or stickers.