Why are people so annoying? || Rant.

Welcome to my rant.

So, a few days back I published a new chapter. It was a cover for one of the people who requested in my shop. After delivering, like I usually do, I checked if the person was using my cover or not. Now, sometimes people take some time to change the cover, so I didn't think much of it. Then, my eyes went to the following thingy and I found out the person was no longer following me. Now, I am not hungry for followers because I have more than enough followers. But it does anger me that people do this.

Do they not understand how much effort every designer puts into designing a cover? Here we are busting our asses to make sure we include every little detail you asked in the cover and you'll don't even have the decency to complete the payment?! I am not even asking for money. No, I don't want that.

And this does not even happen in my shop, I have seen many people do this in so many other shops. Sometimes, when you have reach your follower limit, you do unfollow a few people and if that is the case with you, why can't you pm me about it? WHY?

This is my second graphic shop and this is supposed to be the place where I step out of my comfort zone or my usual zone and provide the best covers to all those who request here. While making the cover yesteday, I did not make only one cover, I made three different covers and changed so many details until I was satisfied with it. That costed me so much hours and I have no problem with that, but is it bad that after spending so much time on making a cover for somebody else for FREE, I expect them to atleast complete the payment and if they cannot, they can text me about it.

This is also not the first time this has happened. Some forget to give credit while others don't even bother to temporary follow me. I have written this chapter after people broke my rules more than a couple times. And while you are reading this chapter, keep in mind every single designer on wattpad who faces the same issues.

I'll tell you why this happens, one of the reason is that they don't read the rules and just comment on the forms chapter. The other reason is that they're too proud to complete the payment or something is just fundamentally wrong with them. I mean, sir, why is it that, you find it difficult to credit me and permanently follow me? Please, answer me this and I'll leave you alone.

You know, I am going to repeat this one more time. WHILE YOU THINK THAT IT IS OKAY IF YOU DONT COMPLETE THE PAYMENT AFTER RECEIVING YOUR COVER, YOU ARE ACTUALLY JUST BEING AN ASSHOLE.

UNDERSTAND THE EFFORT THE DESGINERS PUT IN MAKING YOUR COVER AND IF YOU CANNOT RESPECT THAT, PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN COVER AND DONT REQUEST IN ANY OF THE SHOPS. YOU CANNOT GET BOTH THE THINGS.

NO! YOU CANNOT ENJOY A NICE COVER MADE BY SOMEBODY ELSE FOR YOU AND NOT COMPLETE THE PAYMENT OR STOP FOLLOWING THEM ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR COVER. THAT IS FLAT OUT SELFISH.

Phew.

That being said, please don't get offended by this unless you have done this before in any of the shops.

I did not write this chapter to attack a single person although I did feel frustrated after the recent events.

Please, don't continue doing this because it's not like we can take back the cover.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. (I just wanted to say this once XD)

Adios.