1

(LISTEN TO THE SONG TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY MORE:)

Yoonbum was still cooking the food. His hands shaking as his pupils dilated in fear of a punishment reaching his pale lanky finger to adjust the volume of the radio hoping to drown out the blood curdling scream of a helpless young girl.

Though before he could fix the volume again he miraculously heard foot steps approach the front porch along with the doors password being inserted. His eyes sparkling thinking someone was getting he started swivelling around on his chair in the most silent way he can hoping Sangwoo would hear him.

He heard the door now completely opening making him scramble for it falling down on his chair in the process creating a loud thump. His heart dropped hoping to warn the person quickly to help him and run away.

Though when he looked up to see a taller man taller than Sangwoo with S/C skin and H/C hair wearing glasses though he can still see his E/C eyes and his small frown. "RUN-" before he could finish he heard Sangwoos heavy steps from the basement making him visibly tremble in fear "YOU- YOU SHOULD RUN!" He screamed hoping to save someone. But the male simply took his coat and folded it on his arm he heard the man mutter. "disgusting" while looking down slightly at Bum.

But now it was all done for as at the corner of his dark eyes he saw Sangwoo in his iconic blue apron with an creepy smile and blood spatters littered on him without his short but only his grey sweat pants in all his glory.

Though instead of Sangwoo saying something smart or attempting to kill the man Bum saw a twinkle in Sangwoos unreadable eyes when he saw the H/C haired male. He walked towards the taller male and hugged him with a pure smile that didnt seem tainted though the bloody knife was still in his arms the blood on hip tainting the clean clothes of the taller male.

"Welcome back"

Sangwoo greeted as if hes been waiting for the male to come back for a long time which he was. "Hmm" The male hummed nodding silently letting go of Sangwoo making Sangwoo give an irritated laugh from the males action.

"Bum this is M/N! Go on introduce yourself" Sangwoo said turning to Bum with a cheery smile which was far from innocent. Bum looked up both at the two shaking he knew what Sangwoo would do to him if he wouldnt do what he was ordered to. "N-n-nice to meet y-you M-M/N Im Yoonbum" He said not making eye contact with the uninterested E/C eyes who looked down at him with a tilt to his head. "Hmm" He hummed meaning 'okay'. He looked to Bum and looked back at Sangwoo.

He wondered he was just gone for about a week and theres another person in the house he thought. But he didnt question further but simply nodded ruffling Sangwoos hair and walking up the stairs not caring nor bothering to know whats happens next

Sangwoo looked down at Yoonbum his demeanor changing quickly when Yoonbum screamed "PLEASE HELP ME!" he screamed hoping the H/C head he met earlier would help him. Though nothing happened.

Sangwoo bittersweetly laughed as he squatted down to Bums height grabbing his neck harshly with his large hands and gave him a fake smile. "Dont try.He isnt going to help you." He said in a sing along voice with a smile.

"Now." He said his expression suddenly darkening his hands tightening their hold on Bums bandaged neck. Bum was sweating gasping trying to pry Sangwoos hands off though every attempt was utter failure. "Continue what your doing" He said letting go of Bum making Bum gasp in air greedily while holding his neck tears streaming down his face.. Though Sangwoo laughed leaning forward landing a punch on Bums face making the smaller be pushed back now straight up crying from the pain on the side of his face.

Sangwoo hummed a tune taking Bum plopping him back on the swivelling chair as he proceeded to walk upstairs.