9

"You should eat more Yoonbum. Your all skin and bones!" Soomin chattered as she kept adding on food to Yoonbums plate. As they were having dinner. With M/N beside his mother as he sat infront of Sangwoo. While Sangwoo sat beside Yoonbum who was facing Soomin.

m/n simply and silently ate his food while Sangwoo was acting like a normal person??

"Oh by the way Yoonbum. Youll be staying in the guest room. I just finished cleaning it this morning! M/N will lead you there" Soomin with a smile as she took a bite of the food. Isnt this a chance for me to be free?Or get help? Yoonbum thought wearily as he looked at M/N and Sangwoo's unbothered expression as if they didnt even hear Soomin.

They mustve done Something to the room he thought taking a sip of his water. Right now he was very at ease. It seems with Soomin's presence Sangwoo isnt doing anything at all. It means she doesnt know Yoonbum took note.

-------

Yoonbum followed M/N until they reached the stairs Bum didnt know how he was supposed to get up the stairs using crutches. M/N suddenly stopped making Bums forehead collide with M/Ns back startling Bum. Bum shyly looked up seeing M/Ns E/C eyes looking at him.

"You can leave the crutches there. Ill bring you up first" M/N said Bum nodded instantly . He left the crutches near the stairway as he was then lifted by M/N bridal style making him yelp in shock as he blushed covering his face with his hands to hide it.

Bum watched as M/N walked up the stairs. They were well lighted due to having a chandelier right on top of the ceiling. The house was warm spacious  welcoming with a pint of luxury it was everything Bum saw the opposite of Sangwoo's house which he now learned and accepted to be cold scary and lonely.

Yoonbum was now able to see the 2nd floor of the house. It had a long spacious  hall way there were 4 doors 2 of the doors a typical color of beige both the rooms infront of eachother. While the one other door had a nice color of navy blue the other door infront of it was a cheery yellow.

Bum noticed M/N was blankly at the yellow door but Bum could see many feelings running through those E/C eyes of his the most dominant one which Bum could tell? Was Sorrow. "Thats your room" M/Ns deep voice snapped him out of getting lost in his E/C pools. Bum followed M/Ns line of sight to see M/N facing a beige door which was infront of the Yellow door.

Bum nodded in response. Was he able to  get a decent bed? Will he be able to sleep comfortably? He hopes so he was already able to eat in a bit of peace since Sangwoo wouldnt glance at him with a crazed look. Along with the fact he wasnt scared so he was very much thankful. As M/N pushed the door open with no problem at all despite having Bum in his arms. Bum breathing hitched at the sight of the room.

The room was beautiful. It was large and spacious which matched the whole theme and color scheme  of the house. It was complete with everything. There was a Queen sized bed in the middle of the room with matcha colored sheets and pillows. There was a book shelf in the corner of the room which was filled with books. Theres a flat screen TV infront of the bed. Bum saw there was an AC in the other corner of the room. There was also a coffee table with a couch. A giant antique closet near the door. An equally giant window which were covered by beige curtains but you can see a bit of light passing through.There was a chandelier on the ceiling for light. There was another door which Bum assumed was the bathroom door.Bum was sure that if Sangwoo wasnt going in this room Bum would sleep and enjoy and sleep like a baby.

M/N set Bum gently on the bed Bum gasped THE SHEETS WERE SO SOFT!. M/N seeing Bums amazed expression couldnt help but feel pity for him. "The books arent only boring books but also manga's I collected as a kid" M/N said a fun fact with a small smile crossing his arms with nostalgia . But it was cut short of a scream followed by a crash down stairs making Bum flinch while M/N stiffened as he immediatley sprinted out the room.