11

Tbh I m thinking of rewriting this book and turning M/N into somewhat of a mass murder/cannibalist whose identity surrounds him being a son of a governor while he works as a commissioner general (chief of Korean police).

For me what brings his character to life is him being able to outsmart his coworkers in their pursuits of finding him while he twists and misleads them to the wrong people along with dead ends. And what makes this more horrible is how would you feel that the person who was supposed to be your protectors was one of Koreas most wanted serial killers?

In my opinion to make him interested and his history with cannibalism first takes place.As his mother feeds him and his father the remains of his younger brother since she was unable to cope with his death and hopes that her youngest sons soul can live forever through the bodies of his father and his older brother. She carelessly,proudly states to them that the meat they are eating right now was meat from the deceased body of their relative.His father who still loved his mother despite all of this acted as though she had never done such a thing. She was always so nice so both of them couldn't do anything to her. As M/N grows up his mother who was shaken out of her hysteria and just realized what she had done broke down and was having fights with herself. Has she disrespected her sons corpse?Or has she made him live forever being able to see and feel things through her son and husband.

She was obviously hysterical and chose the last one.She continued to justify her actions to her oldest son and made him think that by eating someone your doing the best for them.

I can relate him and Sangwoos meeting as he gives a speech in sangwoos current school and Sangwoo asks him some questions about the lives of policemen and yet instead of filthy lies and words of passion M/n gives him functioning and useful tips on how to get away with murder.

M/N and Sangwoo do not meet again yet through the walls of Sangwoos basement he seems to find himself obsessed with this mysterious serial killer and starts to idolizes him and analyzes his schemes.

Sangwoo and M/n meet again and M/n invites Sangwoo to have a quick lunch.Sangwoo knowing better than going in strangers houses refused however despite this he was tricked and ended up having dinner with the kind policeman.

Guess what💀He ate him too
HAHAHHA JKJK
Idk give me your thoughts I m losing inspiration for writing. Yes this was click bait so y'all will really read it.