PROLOGUE

Seungmin stood before the elder like a rock hearing the words that came from him,

"What are we even into,Kim Seungmin?You are just the brother of my best friend,that's just us,nothing less or more."

The younger knew that it was just hopeless to even talk about the past. He knew who was Minho to him accurately.He wasn't quite a stranger who met the taller boy from nowhere like the day he met him first at his brother's cafe.He is the reason why the younger learned the real meaning of 'LOVE'. The way he guided him to 'their' future till the day of the accident,he never knew what was real pain.But past cannot be rewrote. And he know that exactly. The one who was special to Minho suddenly suppressed into a position called "the friend's brother".

Minho is completely a new person now. He doesn't remember many of his memories which he is trying to gain again.But the most precious memories has completely wiped off from his new life.The younger was really happy that he is back to life,but still couldn't accept the reality the one he used to love isn't the one who is standing infront of him.The one he sees now has already chosen a new future denying the younger.He turns back silently not knowing how to respond to his the former.It all happened in a snap of time,all the happiness now flowing into the stream of pain and sorrow. He lips tasted the bitterness of his own tears- yes he was crying.He knows that he cannot blame the elder,it's not his fault. This was just their fate.

Seungmin turns slightly looking at the man standing infront of him with his solemn face,unaware of how precious was the younger for him in the past.After a few moment of silence,he spoke weakly in his dejected tone of voice,

" Can you not forget those days in our life,hyung?"
The pain was sketched in every word he spoke.It was really unacceptable for him to see that everything he wished has turned upside down.Both stood silently looking at each other with a blank emotion.No voice,No cries.Just silence burning the moment in fire...HE WISHED THE HE COULD BRING BACK MINHO'S FORGOTTEN MEMORIES ~

                       THE END OF THE PROLOGUE