CHAPTER NINE (Part II):THE FIRST MOMENT

Seungmin wasn't in the mood of partying the entire time since his attention had already started diverted into many other things.He felt his head already light after one or two shots of the toasts that were served for the guests.It was certain for him to be low tolarable drinker,but it was never expected to be this low.The male looked around himself finding a clumsy Kim and the younger one right beside Felix.

It almost looked like they were both out of their mind as they were about to kiss-but then someone pushed Felix gently away to the hands of the older male beside,which turned out to be one of the new faces for Seungmin.His eyes blinked multiple times to figure out who it was on the other side to see the older Lee beside the new face.

'Oh hello, Chris hyung..." It was Jeongin who started with his wobbly conversation,looking at the blonde as if he was familiar Seungmin took a step forward meeting against Felix who was in the same direction.He could sense Minho's eyes over him again,but it was more like discontinued gazes than a longing stare.All the memories rushed back inside his head like a river of dilemma,making him feel sheepish again.The boy took a few steps as if to hide behind his friend which was not even a per cent of worth.'Do you have a crush on me,Seungmin?' the words still rang deep inside his head,as a reminder of an incomplete words to be connected soon.

He managed himself to look away and focus on the conversation between the two in front of him,"and Jeongin? Didn't expect to find you here-" His eyes fall across the puzzled face of Felix.Seungmin brushed his bangs back to see the drama that was happening infront,as if it was the hot topic of discussion for next generation.

"i am with my brothers."he pointed his arms in both the ways back to Hyunjin who still wasn't part of the entire case and the other towards Felix,most probably hoping to reach out for the middle child.Felix's was already in a state of bubbling up since he couldn't get to any point in what the reality was.

It was then the youngest Kim initiated to start a word to the spectacled boy,"Hyung,this is Chris hyung-my tutor and a really great composer-"

"And my friend-"the words ended with a short silence to see from whom the words were coming ,since all were half the way tippy.Seungmin licked his bottom lips still scenting the taste of alcohol that he was consuming until his eyes met Minho's,but it didn't last long since it intentionally dusted towards the younger Lee,as if it was directed towards him and not to the Photographer. Seungmin found it hard to react in any other way but a nod as if to show that he was alive inside.

Jeongin finally became the one to react to it,leading to another conversation which the older was least bothered about.Seungmin took more steps behind before coming up with an thunderous excuse to get out of the zone.All he wanted was to to get away from the older Lee before he do something stupid.He nudged Felix,before speaking out," I have to use the bathroom.Will be back.." he didn't even wait for the other one's response which was to get to the point.But that didn't end the conversation that was taking place when the other got back to his dream and tippy zone ,joining the conversation with the new guy.

Seungmin walked through the passway without looking behind.The only plan for now was to just get out of that room , somewhere alone and calm himself down.But the intensity of intoxication inside him was burning him to sweat.The male unbuttoned his top just to one or two as soon as he found a dead but outdoor end.He stood there holding out his hands to the grills of the outdoor balcony that he had finally ended up in.He shut his eyes tight, finally taking a long sigh of skeptical emtions,downpourinh all his anxiousnesa and worries.

Was he acting obviously weird? What was actually orbiting inside his head?Was he really in love with the male that he couldn't face the reality it goes the other way around? all these ponders were making him super sick along with the drunken joy of alcohol.This wasn't the right thing.He should face reality even if it is just a flip of coin.