CHAPTER SIX: THE SECOND MEETING

---------------------------------LONG CHAPTER-------------------------------------

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SEUNGMIN'S POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seungmin was in his deep slumber after fighting himself into his sleep for a long. It felt like Sleeplessness is more likely to be inevitable in his life for the younger himself. But the reminder of the hope of meeting his lost best friend started to bloom inside him wildly even in his sleep. The melodious alarm that he set every day on his phone rang loudly as usual waking his inner-self quicker than usual. He could hear the feeble 'cling and clacks' outside his room, expecting it to be his bothers who wake up early morning. Seungmin still wonders how they could wake up at that early as for him 'Early to bed and Early to rise' was unimaginable. Seungmin stretched his limbs and arms into the thin air surrounded as if it takes further long before moving himself out of the bed. He didn't mind tidying up his coat as it was their own duty to look after every 'homely chore' in the absence of their mom, or it's how they are taught to do. He quickly entered his attached bathroom for the daily routine, returning back in the next thirty minutes. The taller was about to move out of his room when he heard the familiar buzz from the phone, averting his disturbed mind. Seungmin rushed to his bed to find the phone on the nightstand before unlocking it impatiently. The younger, to his dismay, clicked the tongue noticing there was nothing special for him as expected, 'Not a single text message from the one he expected to, Nothing from Minho- regarding him nor Felix'.Seungmin took a deep sigh before moving towards the exit to the main room, hopeful to meet his brothers as expected.

Hyunjin who was busy with his schedule for the shift didn't even realize the presence of another one who just now entered the room. On other hand, the youngest to be as usual busy with the motherly chores in the kitchen didn't even dare to give a glance between his hectic work on making pancakes.

"Pancakes, again?" Seungmin mumbled in his tired tone, scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you want something different, Hyung?" the older boy couldn't recognize the sarcasm in the younger one's tone, before giving a nod. The shorter smiled blankly before forcefully handing the batter scoop,

" Here you go, make whatever you want." Before Jeongin could move further the spectacled boy pushed the scoop back into his hand, grinning like an innocent puppy. He flashed away from the youngest Kim before he could chase the boy.

"Such a loser you are, Kim Seungmin!" the tired young one almost yelled into silence, breaking the eardrum of the eldest one who was partially listening to the whole drama. He flinches his soul out as if he was about to collapse,

"Will you two stop troubling me? I have works to do, unlike you little cubs." The timing of Hyunjin letting his nagging out and the other two pretending to roll their eyes on it was simultaneous causing much more for a mega drama. The two silently, as if sharing the same brain cells moved behind the tallest Kim who was not expecting what to happen next. Seungmin tip-toed in planning for the childish mischief they should do next, Jeongin pushing him along. Without another word, the middle boy snatched the eldest boy's phone which he was checking out, the fox eyed playing along. It was in a tick that the two raced through their room, leaving a panicked Hyunjin behind yelling,

"You brats! Come back with my phone. This is no more joke" The taller seemed more nervous than before, scaring something silently. The younger two ran around the house while sparing a few moments to check out what he was looking at.