CHAPTER EIGHT: A 'FRIENDLY' DATE

It had already been half-past six when the whole work at Lee's house ended. At the younger's room, Felix plopped into his bed leaving a focused Seungmin who was working on it further along. The boy took photographs of everything the freckled provided him with including his certificates and other non-private documents.

"Are you going to expose everything about me, Seungmin? You seemed  so eager by what you are doing." Felix mumbled between the tiny body stretches he did as his body got sore after sitting for long. Seungmin discontinued his work as realizing he already had enough to carry out his project with, "I am not even going to share anything about this, idiot. This is for my reference, not public's." the boy replied in his monotone. Felix frowned at the younger moving back to the floor, as he tilted his head, "What is that with your tone, Minnie? You look different since we started on this work?" The shorter stood up walking behind the spectacled, pondering about the sudden mood change as he concluded all of a sudden, " Did my brother scold you or something? If that is the case then don't worry about it . He is always a bit annoying." he proposed again jumping over the bed from the quick walk.

"I am just feeling this way. Hyung has nothing to do with it so do you, Lix," he murmured nonchalantly even when he knew he was lying. The younger was acting annoyed since the incident that happened in the room, as it was obvious that the boy was often hot-tempered. He arranged the papers and other works back inside the box and his copy with himself before supporting up to stay still. He eyed back at a puzzled Lix, with a smile tucked on his lips making the older smile back, "Thank you, Yongbok. You are my life savior. I know I have already hurt you a lo-" but he was stopped by a quick hug from his best friend, "We had already dealt with this once, Seungmin. No more talks on it." He pulled away before looking at the clock quickly, examining the time silently before resuming, "I wish you could stay here for one day, but it's fine." Felix spoke with a gentle pout on his face, to which Seungmin giggled, " We can plan a sleepover for some other day, what about it? Cool?"Seungmin proposed as if he read what was going inside the other's heads startling him for a minute. After a wide moment of silence, the other nodded vigorously as if he was saying a thousand yes at once, "Cool."

The boys packed the things back to their place as they head to the living hall. On the way, it was Felix again who initiated another conversation, "I heard about your first meeting." To which Seungmin raised a brow, confused, "Whose?" he questioned doubtfully. Felix leaned closer towards a confused  Seungmin before responding,

"I am talking about the café accident, Minnie. Do you dislike him for any reason?"

"I don't dislike Minho hyu-"

"I know, I know. I was just asking." he broke younger's words by his spontaneous answer, "I used to dislike him a lot, to be honest. It's only later I realized that he wasn't as bad as I thought." Felix brushed his hair back looking down continuing, "He is actually a good guy. After all, what happened in his past, I cannot blame him for disliking me.." Seungmin nodded his head gently as they lead to the living as it was his turn to reply,

"Hyung seems to be a good person. It was my fault that happened at the café." he gently bit his lips as they took a place on the empty sides of the couch, as Seungmin decided to take a look at his phone to notice a few text messages from his siblings. He opened the youngest one's chatbox almost bursting into laugh seeing the other spamming as usual,

★彡[ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴɢꜱᴀᴇɴɢ]彡★

-HYUNG(17:00)

-Hyung (17:00)

-Hyung (17:00)

-Hyung (17:00)