CHAPTER ONE: THE CAFE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SEUNGMIN'S POV
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

" Jinnie hyung,Can you hurry up fast? This hyung is irritating me.." The youngest of the Kim family yelped for help,kicking his elder brother who was tickling him mercilessly.

"Yah,Kim Seungmin,Leave me alone or I will kick your 
balls.You exactly do remember how much it hurts when I did it last time,right?"He looked at the taller one who had now stopped tickling,letting out a pout.

"That's just me showing my love for my little brother. Is that something wrong?"The elder asked with dramatic desperation in the end.

"Well,I am not a baby anymore to pet me like this. Look hyung, I am 20."He looked at Seungmin flashing a matured expression on his face.

"It's 19,Innie" the eldest who was getting ready,spoke loudly from his bedroom.Jeongin looked at his direction shooting an annoyed frown,before turning back to Seungmin,

"Well,just one year difference that's not so much"

"So,you are saying you don't want my love,innie?"

The raven haired boy asked putting his glasses properly.The youngest stood up from the seat moving back into kitchen,speaking,

"No hyung,I just love you a lot.Don't see it in a bad meaning"
He continued before looking back at Seungmin while making the toast.

"How long are you gonna be like this,with no friends,just sticking up with your brothers? You are grown too so do I.."
Jeongin sighed while ending the sentence.Seungmin nods as he moved back to his seat silently.Is he bothering the younger too much?Of course,whatever Innie told was right..but he never meant that the elder was a bother.He shook of his thoughts as he sat on the couch waiting for the eldest.He switched on the television to watch his favourite sport,Baseball.He used to like the game since his childhood.He first chose the way of Baseball as his career until he gave it up due to his ill health.

"Eomma asked you to apply to Cyber university next year. What should I say ,Minnie?" He looked at the eldest who suddenly appeared out from his room.The eldest knows very well that Seungmin has already chosen a passion to move his future.He continued in a low voice,