Chapter 3

"Hey, why don't we head over to the Sway House after school?" Vinnie proposes as we rendezvous with the gang outside the school gates.

"Wait, seriously? Oh my gosh, that would be an absolute dream!" I squeal, hardly containing my excitement.

The rest of the day becomes a blur as anticipation buzzes within me, rendering it nearly impossible to focus on anything else. The thought of meeting everyone at the Sway House is like a whirlwind of exhilaration.

I've been a devoted Jxdn fan since 2019. It might seem a bit peculiar that I've never crossed paths with them before, given they're Ryland's buddies. I guess I just never allowed myself to believe that such a remarkable opportunity could become a reality.

Fast-forward to after school; they've just arrived at the Sway House.

"I can't wrap my head around this. Is this real life, or am I in some kind of dream?" I exclaim, almost disbelieving, as we step inside.

In the living room, Jaden and Josh are seated. Jaden rises to his feet and approaches us. Suddenly, I find myself a bit starstruck, but he bridges the gap, a warm smile on his face.

"Hey, wait a minute. Aren't you jxdnsbiggestfan2020?"

I blush slightly, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "Ugh, let's not talk about that, but yes, guilty as charged. You've noticed me like, what, seven times?"

Jaden chuckles, his demeanor utterly charming. "Well, hello there, M'lady," he says, drawing me in for a hug.

"You know, you smell really good," I blurt out, mentally kicking myself for the lack of eloquence.

"Thanks, and your hair is absolutely gorgeous," he replies, his compliments genuine and heartwarming.

"Alright, lovebirds, we've got more to see," Ryland interjects, playfully pulling me away from the star-strung moment.

"We're actually heading to the Hype House, wanna come with us?" Noah throws out the invitation.

"OMG! Can I possibly meet Chase?" I blurt out, unable to contain my excitement.

"Yeah, it's actually Chase who extended the invitation to us," Blake responds with a grin.

"Oh my gosh, omgomgomg!" I let out a little whine of exhilaration.

"Then let's get going!"

Fast-forward to the Hype House.

I step foot in the Hype House, an overwhelming sense of happiness flooding over me. Jaden opens the door, and I can't help but express my sheer delight.

"Hey, folks! Sway and company have made their entrance!" Bryce announces with a cheerful tone.

And then, there he is, descending the stairs with a casual grace. Chase. My heart skips a beat as excitement courses through me.

Without hesitation, I rush into his waiting arms. He lifts me off the ground and twirls me around in a hug that seems to last forever.

Seriously, is there something in the air at these houses that makes every guy smell so incredible?

Our time at the Hype House stretches into a delightful three-hour hangout session. I hug everyone, and together, we embark on a spree of creating numerous TikToks, laughter filling the air. It's an afternoon that will forever be etched as one of the best days of my life.

"Goodbyes, everyone. This has honestly been the most incredible day of my entire life," I share with a genuine smile as we start making our way back to the cars.