please.

BEFORE THIS STARTS, NOTE: I do not ship the real people!!! i ship their personas in the smp lore/roleplay. I ship their characters dynamic, not the real life people themselves.

POV: third person, alex (quackity) focused

Alex sighed. Today was his meeting with Jschlatt. He dreaded every moment that lead up to this; He forced himself out of bed, forced himself to get ready and be presentable. It wasn't hard to be presentable- it was just a suit and tie he needed to put on. It wasn't that tough.

Alex drove himself to the office building both he and Schlatt worked in. He purposefully drove slowly. He prolonged this as much as possible. To say the least, he was terrified of this meeting. Not only was Jschlatt his boss and his worst nightmare of a living being, but Alex was also... somewhat attracted to him in a sick way.

Alex finally parked his car in the parking lot and found his way inside. He headed up to the floor that Jschlatts office was on via elevator. Alex knocked on Jschlatt's door before entering without any indication that it was okay to come in.

Without looking up from whatever Schlatt had been writing about, he spoke. "You're late." His voice was sharp and angry. "What took you so- fucking long?" His gaze snapped to look into Quackity's eyes, which caused the shorter male to look away and quickly close the door behind him before taking a seat in the chair across from Schlatt's.

"You aren't my number one priority. I take care of myself before I have time to even think about you." Alex's voice was gentle but firm. He leaned into the chair.

"Is that so?"

Alex let out a short hum, a way of saying yes.

Schlatt huffed once. "You need this job, yes?"

"..." There was a pause. "Yes..."

"Then I need to be your first thought when you wake up. I want you to sleep at night and fear me in your dreams. I want you to see me and feel my presents in your lungs."  Schlatt growled.

Alex visibly swallowed, shoulders stiffening. He sat up straight now.

"Wow... so easily shifted..." Schlatt whispered. "So easily... mmmh," He tapped a finger on his lips, thinking.

Alex played with the end of his tie. He hated how the smell of red wine and whiskey filled the room. He hated the tension between the two men. He hated everything about this situation. If this ended up being like their last meeting, this wasn't going to really be about work.

"Quackity..." Schlatt broke their not so awkward silence.

"Yes..?"  His voice broke a bit. Was he... nervous? He wasn't scared, just... flustered, maybe.

"Do you remember why I gave you a raise last time?"

Alex sighed weakly and nodded.

"Would you..." Schlatt stood up and slipped out of the space between his chair and the desk. "Maybe... Want another one?" He asked, his voice low and warm.