late nights.

POV: third person, mostly alex (quackity) focused

Alex woke up at exactly 2:57am due to his phone ringing and buzzing on his bedside table. He grumbled random noises of annoyance as he picked up the phone to see it was Jschlatt who was calling him. He groaned with anger and rolled his eyes, clicking the decline button. He wanted sleep.

The phone started ringing again. Alex declined.

It rang a third time. "What the fuck..." Alex huffed out to himself, before deciding to answer the call.

"Why did you decline my last calls? Whats wrong with you?" The hybrid growled through the line.

"Whats wrong with me? Schlatt, it's 3am! Why the fuck are you awake so late?" Alex rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

"Why were you asleep so early?" Schlatt avoided answering, chuckling a bit now. The was a swish of some sort of liquid and a soft swallow that came from Schlatts end of the call. Alex knew immediately what was going on now.

"You're.. drinking?" Alex's voice was weaker now.

Schlatt said nothing.

"Look, I have to be up in the morning, I had to go to sleep early. Plus, I'm never usually up at 3 in the morning on a week day!" Alex complained. "Unless you need me for something serious, I cannot but doing this right now."

"What does serious mean to you?" Schlatt's speech slowly started to slur more.

"You know what, goodnight-"

"No, no! I do not hang up." Schlatt had raised his voice, but was also whining slightly.

Alex huffed. "By serious, I mean work related. Or if you were in danger or needed a ride home or something." Alex explained.

Schlatt paused for a few moment moments before speaking again, which annoyed Alex very much. Schlatt was the one that scheduled for Alex to be at work so early tomorrow, and now Schlatt was the one that would be the reason why Alex would be either tired or late tomorrow. If Schlatt had known or remembered that tomorrow was an early day for the both of them, why had he allowed himself to drink at 3 am? Was this apart of some stupid plan to get into Alex's pants without feeling like he had to give him a raise? Or was this actually an accident?

"Can you come over?" Schlatt finally spoke. "It's important, I promise, sweetheart." He snickered.

Alex placed his forehead in his free hands palm, taking a deep breath before shakily sighing. He hated to deny Schlatt of what he wanted. He also... loved when Schlatt called him 'sweetheart', which made it even harder for him to say no.

"Alex, please..." Schlatt whined "I need you~" He coed through the phone. On Schlatts end, there was the sound of a belt being played with and taken off. Then, the sound of jeans being unbuttoned and unzipped.

Alex sat up straight, eye's widened. "You- You're drunk. No, I need sleep, I can't do this. Not right now."

"Don't you want me?" You could hear the playful smirk and the drunken confidence in Schlatt's voice.