6. Attack and Revenge

Akumu POV:

After a while I woke up to some noise. I look up and realise that I was laying on the ground. I sit up and look around. 'Where are the others?' I ask to myself. I stand up and look around again.

*Where are they? Did they leave me behind? Where even am I?* Those questions are spinning in my head like crazy. Just as I wanted to start calling their names, Zeno comes out of the bushes.

'Ah, you're awake miss...' he says as he walks up to me. Why does he look so... so down? 'Zeno, did something happen?' I ask him. 'Well...' he starts. He falls quiet after that. 'Zeno, what's wrong, tell me' I say.

'I'm... so sorry miss...' he says while he starts to shake a little. 'Why are you sorry Zeno, what's wrong? What happened? You know you can tell me, right?' I say while I put my hand on his shoulder.

'It... it might be better if... you see it for yourself...' he answers. 'Follow me...' At this point I was getting more worried than I already was. I follow him through the bushes and then I see the others. I know where we are now. We're almost back at the village.

I walk up to the rest. They also look really down. 'Guys... What's wrong? Why are you all looking so down?' 'Akumu... I-.... Oh God, how do we tell you this...' Yoon says. 'Tell me what, why aren't you guys telling me anything!?' I ask. I sigh to calm myself. 'You know what, let's get back to the village first and then you can tell me, okay?' I say.

'Come on.' I say to them while walking further up the hill. 'Akumu wait!' I hear Kija yell. 'Don't go up there!' Yoon agrees with him. 'Why not, we should get back before the others get worried.' I say. 'And we don't want that to happe-.' I stop in the middle of my sentence.

*Oh God. No, no no no. This can't be happening* I think to myself. 'No, no, this is just a joke. This isn't our village, right?' I say to the boys, who also came up the hill. 'Akumu...' Zeno says as tears start to fall down from his eyes.

The next thing I know is that I scream. 'NOOOOOOOO, NATE YOU PROMISED, YOU PROMISED YOU'D NEVER LEAVE ME' I scream in pain. Tears start to fall down from my eyes. After that everything goes black...

Shin-ah POV:

I look at her while she starts screaming out of pain. *Oh god, I'm... so sorry Akumu... You shouldn't have seen this...* I immediately look up as I hear Kija yell her name. I see her trembling and suddenly she collapses. *No!* I think as I run up to her.

I catch her just in time and lay her on the ground. The others are surrounding her as well. All of them are crying. 'Akumu, wake up, wake up, please...' Zeno whispers. 'We... have to leave... now...' I say. Yoon nods. 'Shin-ah is right, we have to find a place to stay. And we need a doctor to look at Akumu.'

Suddenly all of us hear someone calling our names. I look up, we all do. And all of us see a red haired girl running up to us. 'Miss Yona!!' Zeno cries out of happiness as he jumps up and runs to her. Then we also see Hak and Jae-ha. 'We were so worried about you guys, are you okay!?' Yona asks while she hugs Zeno.

'We are, but Akumu isn't...' Kija answers as he looks over his shoulder. 'Oh my goodness, Akumu!' Yona cries out as she looks at her in shock. 'She couldn't handle seeing her village comepletely burnt down.' Yoon said. 'She also screamed for her brother, because she thought he was dead.'

'But her brother is still alive.' Jae-ha says. 'Everyone is.' 'We got warned by someone and all fled before those guys had the chance to kill us.' Hak explained. 'Come on. Let's get back to the others.

'Shin-ah, can you carry Akumu back?' Jae-ha asks me. I nod as I turn back to her. I gently pick her up and I'm still suprised by how little she weights. She looks so broken. I sigh as I walk up to the rest.

~𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

Akumu POV:

*My head hurts. Where am I?* I see nothing but complete darkness. I hear someone talking, saying my name. 'Please wake up soon Akumu.' And: 'Come back to me sis, I need you.' I try to answer, but I fall back in the darkness again.

~𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

*I have to wake up now* I think to myself. I start to open my eyes. I immediately hear someone gasp and shout: 'Guys, she's awake!' I look to the side to see... 'Yona..?' I say. She turns back and runs up to me. 'Akumu, i'm so glad you're okay! We were so worried about you.'

'Wha-... what happened?' I ask. 'You passed out because of shock.' I hear someone else say. 'Nate... is this a dream? Am I in heaven...?' I ask. I start to sit up. 'Woah, sis. Don't do that yet.' Nate says as he quickly runs up to me. I immediately start to cry. 'Nate... I thought you died...' 'Shhh, it's okay sis. I'm here.' he says while hugging me. I hear Yona say: 'I'll leave you two for a moment.'

'It was them, wasn't it? I ask my brother. 'Yes... they did this to us Akumu, but we'll get them back. We'll get revenge for what they've done to us. I promise you that...'