7. "We're Unstoppable" part 1

Akumu POV:

It has been two days since the Creepypastas set our village on fire and I still can't believe they went that far... I was walking around the camp my brother set up, when I suddenly hear someone calling my name.

"Akumu! Wait up!" I turn around to see Kija running up to me. "What is it Kija? Do you need anything?" I ask the white haired male.

"Your brother asked me to get you, because he needs to talk with you." He says. "Ah okay, thank you Kija." I say as I give him a small smile.

"Do you wanna walk back with me?" I ask him. "Ermm, sure!" He answered with a smile on his face.

~𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫~

"Ah, there you are sis. Thanks for getting her Kija." Nathan says as soon as we walk into the tent. "It was nothing." Kija said. My brother smiles at him and when he turns to me, his face darkens again.

"I think you already know why you're here..." he says. "Indeed I do brother." I say.

"Why are we here exactly?" Jae-ha suddenly asked. "You guys are here, because we need to ask you guys a favor..." My brother answered him. All I see are puzzled looks on their faces.

"A favor?" Yona asked

"Yeah... Let me explain first." My brother says.

"So as you know, our village got burnt down by the Creepypastas. And the thing is, me and my sister, want revenge for what they did..."

"So we wanted to ask you guys, if you want to help us with getting revenge..." he ends.

They all look at eachother. "Can we have a moment to discuss?" Yona asked. "Of course, and just so you know, we understand if you guys don't want to" I answer.

They all leave the tent.

~𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫~

They all walk back into the tent. I try to examine their faces, but I can't really see anything on them.

"We decided..." Yona starts. I clench my fists together. "To help you guys with your revenge." I sigh out of relief. "What those guys did, is unforgiveable, so we're glad to help." Yona said as her face darkened.

"Thank you, all of you... You have no idea how much this means to us." my brother says. I nod in agreement.

"Do you guys already have a plan?" Hak asked. "Well, no not ye-" my brother says, but I interrupt him "I do"

They all look at me

"I didn't expect anything else from you sister." Nathan says with a smile. I grin at him. "You know me. Always prepared."

"Ermm, are we aloud to know the plan too?" Hak asked me. I look at him with a devilish expression, while smiling. "Glad you asked." I say.

"So, first we are going to...."

~𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭~

Third person POV:

A group of people sneak through the forest. They are on their way to the Slender mansion.

Candypop POV:

I don't know why, but I have the feeling something is going to happen tonight. Since we set Akumu's village on fire, nothing has happened. No revenge, no fights, nothing. I look up as Slender calls my name.

"Candy, can you go with LJ and Jason on patrol around the bushes. I have the feeling that we're being watched..."

"Sure thing Slender" I answer and I stand up to do what he asked.

~𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬~

"Hey guys, do you also have the feeling someone's watching us..." Jason asked. "Yeah... I also have the feeling we're being followed or something..." LJ answered.

"Something is definitley wrong here..." I say

Suddenly I hear something. It sounds like, like music or something... I put my finger in front of my mouth to make the others be quiet as well. I hear a song...

Suddenly I understand what's happening. "SHIT, IT'S THEM." I yell. "RUN"

We all start running but we immediatly get stopped by a few people. Before we know it, we all have a knife on our throat.

Suddenly, one of the figures walks towards us. "Well well well, look who we have here~"

"Akumu..." I say.

Akumu POV:

The soft sound of "Unstoppable" by The Score, goes through my ears as I walk up to Candypop.

"Look at that, you still know who I am~ I didn't expect that~" I say to him as I pull of my hood.

He gulps as he sees the look on my face. "What is it? Are you scared of me~" I say while I blink a few times. "Well, be prepared, because I can be much worse than this~"

I turn around to the others. "Everyone ready?" I ask them

"Ready" I hear all of them say. "Alright then, Shin-ah and Jae-ha, come with me. Kija and Zeno, your going with Nathan. Hak, you stay here for now, with Yona and Yoon."

"Oh, and take them with you when the signal comes, I want to see the look on their faces~"

"Scary" Yoon whispers.

We go sepperate ways and Shin-ah and Zeno follow me through the bushes.

"Alright you two, as you know, we're gonna wait until we hear the song from my brother. Then we're up to kick some ass, but remember, no killing, only hurting." I say as I look at both of them.

"Jae-ha, you'll go through the air, throw as much knifes as you possibly can, it will create immediate chaos." "You got it Akumu"   he smirks.

"Shin-ah, you're coming with me, we're going into the mansion at the back."

He nods.

"Alright, so now, we wait."