8. "We're Unstoppable" part 2

Akumu POV:

This is it, we're officially gonna start a war with the Creepypastas. I had just sent Jae-ha away to do his part. Me and Shin-ah are quietly making our way to the back of the mansion. I can already hear the screams of the other Creepypastas whom we just captured.

"Alright, this is far enough. Let's wait here for the signal." I say to Shin-ah while hiding behind some bushes. He nods and bends down next to me. "What now.." he asks me.

"Now, we wait.."

~𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫~

Akumu POV:

What's taking them so long? "Stay here Shin-ah, I'll be right back." I'm about to stand up to look for the others as Shin-ah suddenly pulls me back down.

"What the-" I say, but he puts his hand on my mouth. "They're behind.. the building.." he whispers to me. I nod to show that I understand and he lets me go. I carefully look up again to see Jane, Nina and Clockwork looking around for anything suspicious.

Suddenly I hear a growl behind me. I immediately recognize the sound. "Well sh*t" I whisper while turning around. Just a few meters from our feet stands a dog, but not just any normal dog, I know that. No, the dog behind us is Smile Dog.

I hear the voice of Jane coming closer and I realize that I have to do something now, otherwise it's all for nothing.

"Alright Shin-ah, I'm gonna need you to follow my lead, okay?" He nods. "Good."

Slowly I stand up and turn around, looking Jane right in the eyes. "It's been a while huh." I say. "It sure is." she answers. "Still upset with us after all these years?" "More because you burnt down my entire village b*tch." I answer and suddenly I charge right at her. Before she has the chance to defence herself I give her a fist to the eye.

Behind me Shin-ah also storms out of the bushes and charges at Nina and Clockwork. That leaves Smile Dog for me as well. I smile and kick Jane in the stomach, which made her tumble backwards, at the same moment I duck to avoid Smile Dog, who jumps right over me, into Jane.

While those two are tangled up I look over to Shin-ah to see if he needs help, but he already has Nina knocked out and is busy with fighting Clockwork. I smile and turn back to Smile Dog, who is charging at me again. I step aside and he runs straight into a tree.

That only leaves Jane, and with one hard punch to the head, she goes down as well. Shin-ah comes up next to me. At exactly that moment, the sound of 𝑈𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 by 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒 blasts through the forest.

We look at eachother and nod. The fight can begin. We run to the back door of the mansion and sneak in. I lock the door just for safety.

"Where to.. now..?" Shin-ah asks me. "Follow me, I know the way." I answer. I could only hope that Slender was in his office and not outside in the battle.

We carefully made our way upstairs, but nobody is there to stop us. All of them are outside, fighting the others. I turn left at the end of the hall and stop. This is it, this is where we need to be.

"Are you ready?" I ask Shin-ah. He simply nods. "Alright then, let's go." I draw my knife, while he draws his sword. Ao climbs up to his shoulder and looks ready as well. I breathe in and out deep.

I kick the door down and step into the office.  I look around, but... "Oh no.." I say when I realize Slender isn't in his office. At that point I hear a loud bang coming from the front.

"We need to go and help them, now!" I run out of the office and jump down the stairs. I didn't wait for Shin-ah, all I thought about were the others. I throw open the front door to see..

Chaos. That's the only way to describe it. Everyone is running around and yelling. There is so much smoke I can barely see anything. Then I suddenly realize that it's not the Creepypastas who are yelling. It's my brother, and the others. The smoke dissapears and I see them, all together while being held captive by a lot of the Creepypastas.

I step up to fight them when I hear a voice behind me: "Did you really think we were that stupid Akumu?"

I already knew who it was. Slenderman.. I turn around to look him right in the face. At the same moment Shin-ah gets ambushed by none other than Splendor and Offender.

"I have to admit, you really had thought everything through. I'm impressed." Slender says. I can't do anything, as soon as I make one wrong move, I'll risk the others lifes.

"Alright, you got me.." I drop my knife and put up my hands. "No Akumu, don't give up! You have to fight!" I hear Yona yell at me. "I can't.. I can't risk you guys getting killed.." I answer her.

Suddenly I see Slender make a move in the corner of my eye. "What the-" I say, while je pulls out a machine and points it right at me. "Have fun Akumu." He speaks as he pushes the button. Immediately lightning shoots right at me. I put up my arms while I brace myself for the impact.

Suddenly I feel two arms being wrapped around me. I look up to see Shin-ah behind me. "SHIN-AH NO!" I hear Yona yell. Then everything fades to white. I feel myself slipping away from conciousness. The last thing I hear isy brother screaming my name. "AKUMU!" Then everything goes black.

??? POV:

I am guarding the hut when I suddenly see a lightning going right to the ground. The light is so sharp, I have to cover my eyes. When the light fades I look up at the place it hit. "Huh?!"

At the spot, I see two people laying on the ground. "What the-" I jump up and run over to them. One of them is wearing a mask, the other is to my shock, just a girl. They're still breathing. I turn back to the hut. "GU-EN, ABI, I NEED YOUR HELP HERE."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭).
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧-𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐮?
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧?
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬.. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲:

𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆😥

𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥😅 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠..