4. Old enemies....

Akumu POV:

It's been a few days since the incident with Hak. Yona emmediately came to me the day after and apologized for his rude behavior.

She seems like a really nice girl. For the others, Zeno is such a happy bunch of energy and it's quite funny.

Kija is such a well-mannered boy, I really like him and I have the feeling I can try to trust him.

Yoon is basically like my brother, both taking care of a group, being the moms.

I don't really like Jae-ha, he acts like a sexual offender to me.

And I absolutely hate Hak. I really don't know why he thinks he's so awesome and that he acts like he is the best.

Then there is that masked guy, Shin-ah. I don't really know about him... He seems nice, but he's so quiet you forget he's even here. I don't know to be honest.

Apperently I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't hear someone coming towards me. 'Miss Akumu!' I hear someone yell. I look up to see Zeno, with Kija right behind him. 'Oh, hi guys' I answer. 'How are you?' 'We're good, thank you.' Kija said. 'Can we ask you a question?' 'Uhhm sure.' I answer.

'Do you know if there is like a market or something nearby?' Kija asked. 'Because Yoon needs cooking supplies.' 'There is indeed a market in the nearby village. If you want I can take you guys there...?' I answer him.

'Really!?' Kija asks. 'Yeah, sure...' 'Thank you so much Akumu!' Kija happily said. 'Let's meet here in an hour.' I say. 'Alright.'

~𝑨𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

Still Akumu POV:

I look up to see four boys coming towards me. 'Are you guys ready?' I ask. 'Definetly, and thanks a lot Akumu.' Yoon answers. 'And is it okay if Shin-ah comes with us as well?' 'Uhhm, okay... but he will stand out because of his mask....' 'Right, but he won't take it off.' Yoon answers. 'Oh well, it's not like those villagers haven't seen weird things...' I think. 'We'll be fine.' Kija says. 'As long as Shin-ah stays close with us.' 'Alright then... Let's go...' I say.

~𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

'We're here...' I say. 'Alright, let's split up and meet back here in two hours.' Yoon says. 'I'll go with Zeno and you guys go with the three of you.' Yoon says as he takes Zeno with him into the village.

'Well....' I say with a shocked/dissapointed face. 'Where do you guys want to go first...?'

~𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

We were just walking around the market when we suddenly hear a loud scream. 'HELP, HELP ME PLEASE!' I immediately look around cautious. I couldn't see anyone near, so I decided to use my powers for this once. I close my eyes and use my x-ray vision to see through walls and buildings. After that it didn't take me very long to see where the scream came from.

'Oh no....'

'What is it Akumu!?' Kija said, while panicking a little bit. I didn't hear the question and started running. 'Akumu wait, where are you going!?' Kija yelled.

I ran and turned around the corner. What I saw, broke me inside....

A man and his wife were sitting on the ground, crying, with their son in his arms. 'C-can you p-please help us?' the woman stuttered. 'What happened here!?' Kija asked while running up to them. 'Those guys, those monsters. They come back after 6 years and kill my son right in front of me and my wife.' the man answered. 'Who are you talking about?' Kija asked.

......

'The Creepypasta's.' the man answered. Those words made me stiffen up completely. 'Did they tell you why they were here?' Kija asked. 'They told me to tell them the location of the daughter of 'the masteres'.' 'Who is tha-' 'Where did they go after this happened!?' I cut through Kijas question. 'They went back to the forest.' the man answered.

I turn to Kija and Shin-ah. 'You guys stay here with them.' 'What are you gonna do then?' Kija asked. I look to the forest. 'Oh no, you are not going after them alone!' Kija firmly said. 'They could kill you as well. How do you think your brother will react if he found out you got killed!?' I sigh and look him in the eyes.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚: 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚..... 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘."

I turn around and run away before he could stop me.

~𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈~

I look around. 'Over there!' I think.

I walk straight up to the group and say: 'You really couldn't stay away any longer, Jeff.' The boy with black hair and a white hoodie chuckles and turns around. 'Well well well, look who we have here. We were looking for you, you know? It's rude to ignore that.' Jeff said.

'Killing people isn't any better mister.' I hear someone behind me say. 'Shit' I think as I turn around to see Kija, Shin-ah, Zeno and Yoon behind me. 'Ooh you got back up I see. That's a little unfair.' Jeff says. 'If you don't mind, we'll take our leave now. We'll meet again soon, Akumu....' He then turns around and runs away with the rest of the group.

'Shit!' I yell angrily. I turn around to the others. 'I thought I told you to stay back in the village!'

'We just wanted to make sure you were okay.' Yoon said. 'But something else now. HOW THE HELL DO THOSE GUYS KNOW YOU!?'

I sigh. 'Well, they.... they are some of my enemies... My old enemies to be exact.'