Dimitri Bowen - Nature Titan Slayer

Name: Dimitri Rowan

Name: Dimitri Rowan

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Age: 18

Relative: Behemoth (Foster Titan and Titan Mentor)

MAGIC: Nature Titan SlayerHe Can Manipulate any and All plant & life around with plants & wood

He Can Manipulate any and All plant & life around with plants & wood

Durability: Behemoth's fur is fire proof, meaning any fire magic won't burned his fur.

Strength: Even normal form Dimitri has Tremendous strength & Tusks are nearly unbreakable, can plow through whole buildings and Huge claws can carve through stone and steel.

Tusks: Dimitri either Full Titan form or Combat form possesses two large tusks protruding from his face, similar to a woolly mammoth. He uses these large tusks to destroy structures in his path and bludgeon other Titans or opponents.

Magic Abilities & Techniques

Nature Titan Slayer Reforestation - He leaves behind trace amounts of Ethernano which, as a result, grow jungle-like foliage in his path. One noticeable example of this was when clear-cut portions of A rainforest spawned due to Behemoth's Ethernano.

Nature Titan Pulsaphonic Shower: He is able to dramatically speed up the growing process of plants by releasing to a rain forest to its original state in a matter of minutes.

Nature Titan Great Forest - A technique that changes one's own arm into big trees. Using. Then, by activating the trees, stimulating them to grow rapidly, they lengthen at high speed and fork into many branches. It is possible to capture the enemy with these branches and at the same time, if one changes the ends into sharp stakes, turn them into countless, sharp, spear-like piercing weapons.

Nature Titan Tree Wall: The user creates countless wooden branches that grow at high speed from the ground. The branches interlace to form a wide, net-like wall with an impressive defensive power.

Nature Titan Ivory Swing: When Dimitri transforms into his Titan form he can do A swipe attack with tusks.

Nature Titan Primal Crash: A charge and strike with Behemoth's tusks.

Nature Titan Turf Demolition: A heavy stomp on the ground, creating lots of dirt and smoke effects on the nearby area

Nature Titan Nature's Blessing: Heals all of Dimitri's Wounds by creating a aura of green around him or healing the forest.

Nature Titan Wooden Coffin: he makes pillars of wood shoot from the ground and trap the foe in a cone shaped pison where only their heads are visible.

Nature Titan Wood Lastima : Dimitri creates several large, wooden spikes from the earth which pierce the target.

Nature Titan Wood Traper : Dimitri forms large, thorned vines made of wood to entangle the enemy.

Nature Titan lignum Murus : Dimitri creates pillars of wood from the ground that form multiple walls in a straight line, blocking incoming attacks or hitting some close targets.