Pandora

•|Art own by ShippudenGenerator|

"Pandora's box has been opened......

......and it will Never close again.......

.......even the King of the Monsters can't stop it........."

A group wanting to gain control of all the Titans through their Slayers so the group can turn them into living weapons with no will of their own. All so the group could destroy and remake the world in their image.

{MAIN LEADER}

Name: Auryx Onyx

Name: Auryx Onyx

Gender: Male

Age: 25

Magic: Unknown

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Acolyte Grenade: Oryx conjures a solar magic explosive and throws it at the enemy. It explodes upon contact, leaving behind a pool of fire.

Darkness Blast: Oryx fires darkness projectiles of the lightning element.

Fist of Darkness: Oryx punches the ground, creating a large shockwave capable of obliterating his enemies.

Poison Cloud: Oryx summons a dark cloud of poison on top of his enemies. These clouds deal damage over time, blur the enemy's senses, and slow them down.

Wall of Darkness: Oryx raises his hand and summons a large shield made of shadows that is impervious to harm.

Void Blast: Oryx fires powerful blasts of the void element.

Necromantic Gaze: Oryx charges up a sphere of solar energy in his hands before firing a barrage of projectiles from the sphere at his enemies.

Searing Torrent: Oryx fires a stream of flames to incinerate his enemies.

Axion Dart: Oryx fires off a flurry of void projectiles that aggressively seek out and track enemies, detonating with an explosion of void once they reach their target.