Ernest Cooper - Ape Titan Slayer

Name: Ernest Cooper

Name: Ernest Cooper

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Member Of Lamia Scale

Ernest Cooper is a fourteen year old boy who is taller, and much more muscular in stature than any fourteen year old boy. His skin is tanned with some noticeable scars with freckles on his cheeks. His hair is black with blue tips and his eyes are oddly similar to Sam's; white pupils instead of black, but instead of orange, they are yellow-tinted. He also has prominent canine teeth. His clothes consists of a dirty and scuffed up white V-neck shirt with the sleeves completely torn off, exposing his shoulders and blue short pants with a patch on the left leg, and he's barefooted. His hands are wrapped with torn bandages. On the front of his shirt, there is a red-painted handprint.

Relatives: Kong (Foster Father and Titan Mentor)

MAGIC: Ape Titan SlayerAll of Ernest's attacks are strength enhancing abilities that makes him hit hard

All of Ernest's attacks are strength enhancing abilities that makes him hit hard.

|Basic Spells|

Ape Titan's Royal Punch: Clenching his right hand into a fist, orange flaming magic covered his fist, forming a giant fist.

Ape Titan's Royal Stomp: Jumps with His right or left legs enhanced legs.

Ape Titan's Royal Rush: Charges into his opponent bash into them with his left shoulder.

Ape Titan Lariat - His entire arm in enhanced with orange Flames dealing massive damage to his enemies.

Ape Titan's Driver: Ernest Engulfs both his Fists in Orange flames and slamming them into his opponents.

Ape Titan's Royal Slammer : Ernest slams both his arms down and a shockwave mixed with Orange Fire aura power shot forward and into his opponents sending them flying.

Strength: He possesses immense physical strength equal to Gareth allowing him to go toe-to-toe with all of the most dangerous opponent and things.