Darli Kanaloa -

Name: Darli Kanaloa

Name: Darli Kanaloa

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Age: 18

Relatives: Na Kika (Foster Mother/ Mentor)

Magic: Squid Titan Slayer Magic

Abilities :

Camouflage: She Can blend anywhere.

Water Magic: Like Mizuki she can use water magic.

Water Whip : This spell is initiated by the simple creation of one or more highly manipulatable tendrils of water created as either an extension of one's limb or, as an additional external construct. Water Whip is quite versatile and is capable of being created at varying temperatures, lengths, and widths which are also manipulatable while it is in use. This spell has three main functions: One is its ability to grip and grab onto opponents, which allows the user to tie up the opponent with the water or pulling the target towards the caster. The second is as the name suggests, to use the water as a whip to attack enemies with sheer kinetic force. Lastly, these tentacles can be used as a mobile system, allowing the user to extend them and carry themselves places faster than they could on foot.

Blue Barrier: The user creates one or more highly pressurized water barriers for defensive purposes. The main usage of this spell is to block oncoming attacks by means of placing a barrier in front of the attack's path. These constructs have proven to be quite strong and are equal to as much magic power is used to create them, thus a stronger mage can create a stronger barrier. Additionally, these barriers can be formed in either a traditional shield-like shape, curved semi-circle, wall or a dome around the caster, with a multitude of options to properly protect from various threats.

Regeneration: That allows her to survive fatal wounds.

Kraken's Wrath: Lunan's arms change into a pair of four incredibly large tentacles, which she uses to thrash in a large area, hitting multiple opponents.

Hard Shell: It has a tough shell that protects his body.

Multiple tentacles: That all posses super strength.

Ink spray: Dark cloud that can obscure the Opponent view

These leads her to be a great information gatherer, spy.

Bio-virulent: She is able to use her suction-cupped tentacles to drain other Titans' elemental energy