Magnus Berg

Name: Magnus Berg

Name: Magnus Berg

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Age: 18

Relatives: Methuselah (Foster Father/Titan Mentor

MAGIC: Earth Titan Slayer Abilities - He can Manipulate The Ground (Terrakinesis/Seismic Generation)

Abilities - He can Manipulate The Ground (Terrakinesis/Seismic Generation)

Terra Armatura
An Extremely Powerful Defensive When Berg converts His entire body into A living Shield Able to Withstand Heavy Barrage of Attacks also Becoming a Living Battleship That Bulldozes his Opponents.

Earth Titan Father Catastrophe:
An Extremely Powerful Offensive
When is Strike At The earth is torn apart with a single strike with his fist like a Hammer into The Ground the strike, is launched high into the air and gathered to form a massive mountain like structure that falls towards the ground and crushes anything caught in it's wake.

Earth Titan Double Hammer:
Berg summons two stone fists from the ground on both sides of his opponent. He then performs a hand sign to crush the target between them.

Earth Titan Rock Rusher: Berg uses his power to raise a number of jagged rocks from the ground. These rocks are then rapidly fired at hid opponent.

Earth Titan Gokuaku: Berg clenches his fist, which causes floating chunks of earth to form a spherical prison around the target, immobilizing them.

Durability - Berg in his Titan Form and human is able to withstand a heavy barrage of attacks also he can use his Horns to inflict damages.

Quake: is a variation of Earth Magic that allows the caster to create various earthquakes of varying magnitudes. With this power the user has the ability to generate massive shockwaves from their limbs, which can travel through the ground causing violent tremors or even fissures by slamming their limbs heavily onto the ground. The tremors effect the ground by violently ripping it apart and manipulating it to a wide degree, altering the ground into a new weapon very similar to Earth Magic.

Love Interest: Meredy (Age: 18)