Hypocritical Author *Important*

Look, I know I keep saying that 'this will be the last chapter' but I feel like I need to post this. Despite what some of you may think, I read, Every. Single. Comment. I just don't respond to them. Lately, however, I've been noticing a lot of hate comments and arguing, and I'm telling you right now, I will not put up with it any longer. I will take this book down if this continues. I wrote this to share my opinions about my favorite anime in the voice of the tired, lovable, class 1A teacher, and hopefully some laughs along the way. NOT insinuate fights and discrimination based on OTP. Yes I admit some of my reactions are biased and underdeveloped but thats what makes this book raw and unfiltered.

I'm tired reading all of the hate comments and fights between readers, I already have guilt issues and knowing that my book is turning people against each other, makes me feel the equivalent as if I just stood by and watched as one of my friends was being killed. I'm not guilt tripping you guys, I don't want your sympathy. All I ask of you guys is to just, PLEASE, stop fighting with each other. Every one has a right to their opinion, some may not agree with others but you don't have to attack each other just because you believe your opinion is the right one. You can keep that to yourself, and not spew it at others.

I hate conflict of any kind, but I'm always worried about taking sides but this has gone on long enough and I am putting my proverbial foot down. Instead of accusing others of being in the wrong, just politely say why you feel the way you do. God, it feels like I'm breaking up a fight between preschoolers! Just be respectful! Is that to much to ask?! Honestly, is it? I have turned a blind eye to this long enough, I can't allow this to go any further. Please, for my mental health, others mental health, and for the greater good of the world, I beg you. Please stop fighting with one another about ships or weather or not you believe its correct or wrong or fragging stupid. Will you just stop? Probably not, but that won't stop me from calling all of you out on it.

There's a simple solution, if you don't like what you are reading, JUST LEAVE! You're not obligated to read the book, I'm not gonna murder you in your sleep if you leave. Just don't stoop so low as to put someone down just because you think you're right, or you don't like what you're reading. It's fragging stupid and childish. You have the capability to be more mature than this, but if you choose not to then that is your fault and not the fault of others, so stop going after them just because they have a different opinion or like/dislike a different ship than you.

Also, one other thing I feel I need to address, please stop commenting ships for me to do, I know it says that they are open in the chapters but if you read the description of the book you would know that they aren't. This part isn't a huge deal, I just needed to say that.

Thank you, for listening to me rant.

Goodbye,
~Dani, the author