Denki x Kirishima x Midoriya

this was requested by @LukessePhoenix thank you for the request!!

mic likes to call this ship "traffic lights" which i find kinds funny. okay now onto the react. 

Denki obviously would charge their stuff for them, and would also play video games. Midoriya is surprisingly good at Mario Kart. Denki would also be kind of touch starved and would love cuddling with his boys on rainy nights or on the weekend at one of their dorms watching movies. even though he is a fun loving easy going guy around others, when someone messes with his bfs he will get super protective and defensive. though he will calm down quickly once the situation is over. Kirishima will love playing video games with his bfs and will assist Denki in pranking the teachers (-_-) and other students in the dorms but nothing too extreme. he will be super fun to be around and will take care of them when one of them is sick or in pain, or just had a bad day. he will always know how to cheer them up and make them feel better. Along with Denki when someone messes with his bfs he will get protective, but not as severe as Denki or Bakugou would. Midoriya would get flustered easily and would laugh at all of their jokes. depending on the prank he will join in with his bfs but will act as the voice of reason if it is too much or too extreme. his favorite time with them would when they would stay inside on cold winter nights and watch cheesy christmas movies snuggled up in blankets, drinking hot chocolate. and like Kirishima he would take care of his bfs mental, physical and emotional health when he needed too, he would let you talk to him if you were having a bad day or if you just needed ot talk to someone. he will always listen. this is a very cute ship and i like it alot.

requests are open, if you want more information in the types of ships i will react to, i put more detailed information in this books bio.