Bakugou X Momo

this was requested by @LukessePheonix , thank you for the request!

i like this ship, i don't love it but i don't hate it either. Momo would be able to handle Bakugous temper well and would be able to calm him down if need be. she is very responsible and one of the more mature students in 1-A. we all know Bakugou is rowdy yet not kaminari rowdy. he has a short fuse but i think momo would be able to get him to see reason on stuff and she would get him to stop calling everyone extras, possibly. 

I cant believe i triple updated! the kids have been working on improving their quirks so they have mostly been working alone so i dont have to supervise them all of the time, so i found all of this extra time on my hands and i didnt feel like sleeping cause i just took a nap so i decided to update a few times. 

requests are open but i may not get to them as quick as i have been. i do have a list so i will write your requests down so i wont forget them. one of my readers had requested deku x a character from another fandom and lets just say that was fun to write and interesting to research, so those are open as well, bnha character x character from another fandom. 

thank you all for all of the support you have given me, hizashi is very thankful as well and everyone who is involved with this book. we have hit 5.6k reads and i never thought this book would get so popular. Thank you all so much, i know it may sound strange, emotions coming from me but i really am truly grateful for all the support this book has gotten.