Kirishima x Jirou x Denki

this was requested by @choruku thank you for the request!!

this is cute, Denki would obviously be a portable charger for all of them. lol i think Denki would bring the fun and energetic aspect to the relationship, but would also have a sensitive touch starved side. like when they were alone, he would need constant cuddles and love from the other two. Kirishima would be like Denki only more responsible and would help Jirou out of her shell and meet new people. he would sometimes act like the mother of the group and keep them out of too much trouble. emphasis on "too much" cause they would still get into trouble. Jirou would be the quiet one, obviously but she would also be the most sensitive in the relationship. she would always worry about what the others were doing and she would take care of them if they were sick. if they couldnt sleep she would sing them a song or play for them to help them fall asleep. this is a cute relationship and i ship it. 

i am so sorry i havent posted in so long. bad family drama arose and yeah, it was not fun. anyway i will try to double update today to make up for being absent but im not sure that i can. requests are open and if you would like more information about the requests i will do, i wrote out some suggestions on the story's bio.