Obligatory Ass Whooping

EMIYA Pov

EMIYA: For the last time lily! There's no way in the circles of hell I'll wear that!

I aimed Kanshou at the drooling Succubi.

Lily: Oh come on! This is for the Ball tonight and you need to dress up. And it's not even the usual attire I want a man to wear!

EMIYA: Over my pincushion body! Never wearing another outfit that resembles a Butler!

The fact that it's a tux that heavily resembles a Butler outfit, really rings the bells in my head... That and I'm slightly traumatized by that one world Zelretch sent me... Fucking thirsty women.

Lily: It's a tux! Now hurry up and change before I ruin your food with the Lignum Vitae aphrodisiac dust!

I sighed... Letting Kanshou dispell and took the tux from her hand.

EMIYA: You win this time... The next meal from me will be spicy enough to give you shits for the next week.

Lily visibly paled at the thought but smirked nonetheless.

Lily: It'll be worth it, because I'll be seeing you in a Tux!

I threw a shiv at her, which she dodged with a massive grin on her face.

Lily: Can't wait for Maya to pass out! Hehe~

She yelled outside my temporary room. Oh joy! Time to become eye candy for an all female race... I'm really starting to regret ever knowing Zelretch. But then again, one way or another. I will meet him.

With great reluctance... I slipped on the tux, which greatly resembles a Butler outfit.

EMIYA: Great... Can't wait to be eye candy.

I started to hear music as I walked out of my temporary room. I silently prayed to whichever deity that is out there to spare me the hungry looks.

Honestly, the more I look at myself at a mirror at the hallway, I can't help but look like my old man. Well... The somewhat bulter-esque tux heavily resembles his own outfit.

With a sigh, I opened the large double doors. The sounds of festivities and the smell of delicious food... Courtersy of me of course. The whole room that consists of mostly women and some occasional males stared at me like I'm some sort of deity.

Illustris: Ah! The man of the hour has arrived! The hero of saved not just our kingdom, but the entirety of Elves!

The crowd clapped and some even wolf whistled... All of you are free to guess which sex they are.

I waved at the crowd, which caused them to cheer even harder. As I moved down the stairs, I can't help but feel like something is going to happen sooner or later.

With the event now in progress, I found myself again at the kitchen, where many elven and human chefs has taken arms to recreate my shared recipes. Sure they can never truly copy the taste, but their efforts has fruited them with promising results.

Exiting the kitchen, I was enthusiastically greeted by Lily, Aya, and Maya. All three wearing form fitting dresses that punctuated their own unique beauty.

Lily's dress is on the shorter side, allowing the slightest of movement to show a little more of her behind. The color is royal purple which somehow and someway makes her look and feel like royalty.

Aya is wearing a black tube dress that has white fur on the shoulders, which greatly contrasts with her bluish skin.

And as for Maya, she's wearing a simple A-line white dress with a black ribbon on her chest.