Swords

Maya Pov

I can't believed it... Today is the day we find out if Emiya is actually the one to help us defeat the Goddess of Light. Luckily the Mamono of this town knows the weight of this mission, that if this succeed... We will have a future.

Lily: Maya... Hey... Come one, we need to move.

I sighed... I mean, sure. I don't mind Emiya saving me even if it's just a pretend play... Even if he doesn't know it.

Aya: Maya, now's not the time to space out.

I nodded.

Maya: sorry, it's just.

Aya: we know Maya, just remember. If we succeed, the Mamono will have a brighter future.

Lily: yeah, that and the world won't end.

Maya: right. Let's do this.

Emiya Pov

To think this would be happening so soon... Damn you Zelretch.

Ellie: Mas- I mean, Emiya? Is something wrong?

I shook my head.

Emiya: no... Just cursing some old man.

She raised a brow.

Ellie: ok... Anyway, your Kids menu was greeted by positive responses from the customers. Children most especially.

Emiya: alright... Anyway, I heard some commotion earlier. Was there someone trying to molest the other girls again?

Ellie nodded.

Ellie: just some drunk Orc, his pals tried to get him out but he's a stubborn one.

I sighed... Civilized sure. Manners? Not so much.

Emiya: so who was it this time?

Ellie: it was my sister... The girl needs to know when to just punch.

I huffed.

Emiya: said the sibling who cried after a punch from a child.

She blushed.

Ellie: hey! It's not my fault the kid was a Reptilian!

Emiya: same excuses. Also, here's for table twelve.

Ellie: whatever Master.

Emiya: I told you to not call me that.

She blew me a raspberry and left. Damn these woman are more stubborn than Rin, and that's saying something. I wonder what did they mean about me being in their prophecy.

Time skip

Ok... From what I've heard from Maya and her friends. I was supposed to fight skeletons.... Not weird angel beings with maces, they're not even actual angels since they look more like floating clothes and armor.

I saw another house explode from one of them blasting it with holy light. I continued to survey the area, luckily Ellie, Bessie and the others left and headed south, where it was safer.

Erick: Emiya!

I turned to my left and found Erick in what seems to be his Adventurer clothes... Which he looks like knight with a sword and dagger, without the helmet also. Oh and his wife was holding his hand.

Erick: Emiya! What in Ab'Siggur's name you're standing still! Run! We can't fight those things!

I sighed.

Emiya: just go, I need to get to the Guild first.

He didn't let go.

Erick: The place is torched! I don't think anyone got out!