Two Queens, Two Princesses

EMIYA Pov

Emiya: I'll be honest, I didn't expect the castle to be well built, surely you lot have thought of multiple ways to prevent people and other Mamono to exploit such structural defects right?

Eva: Indeed, my Father already thought of such things, made sure we had everything prepared just in case of fire and other hazards, well... Not all, poisons apparently can still affect the Tree, thus causing some parts of our castle to rot and wither away.

Emiya: I see. I'm sure you've found ways to counteract the poison right?

Eva sadly nodded no.

Emiya: Ah... I see.

So even with Elven magic, the poison is powerful enough to make their magic ineffective. However, if I recall correctly.

Emiya: Eva, I know that this is sudden but. Can you bring me to the main location of the poison?

She tilted her head.

Eva: I can but, we first need to meet with my mothers.

Deciding my idea could wait, I only nodded. She nods back and ordered the Knights to open the large wooden door.

The doors opened with a loud creak, announcing everyone in the room of our arrival.

Eva went in first and knelt in front of two Elves. A Dark Elf and a Light Elf, both wearing attires fitting for a queen.

Eva: Mothers! I have arrived with our honored guests.

We were ushered in by the Knights and once inside, we all knelt next to Eva.

Avarice: Greetings fabled Hero and company. I am Queen Avarice of the Dark Elves.

Illustris: And I am Illustris, Queen of the Light Elves, and Mother to Eva. Now raise your heads and introduce themselves.

Maya, Lily, and Aya, all introduced themselves.

Emiya: Greetings Queens of the Elven Race. I am Emiya, the prophesied Hero... Though I wish I wasn't.

Of course, I mumbled the last part.

Avarice: I welcome you, Hero but I have to apologize for my... Daughter, she was supposed to greet you along with Eva but decided that hunting has more thrill than meeting you.

I shook my head.

Emiya: It's fine your Highness. Can't blame her, Hunting is more interesting than meeting some Human.

She raised a brow and glanced at Eva.

Eva: Apparently, from what Lily told me. He wasn't quite fond of the idea as the Hero of our Prophecy.

Illustris: Oh?care to share your thought?

I sighed.

Emiya: I was already satisfied with being an Adventurer and Restaurant Owner, then this Prophecy just had to happen.

Queen Avarice smiled.

Avarice: Ahh, well I apologize for such an unfortunate thing to happen but, without you. All of us will be in grave danger.

Emiya: Sadly true. Hence why I'm in a hurry to finish this Quest and go back to my Restaurant and start cooking again.

The two Queens looked at each other and nods.

Avarice: Well then, I'm sure that could be arranged, however.

Illustris: Rushing things isn't the best choice in life Sir Emiya.