23- War of hormone

If it's for you
I can fight the world
If it's for you
I can take all the blame
If it's for you
I can hide all my pain
If it's for you
I can be the best man

Taehyung's Pov

I can't forget the taste of his caramel lips. Jungkook was trying to process his words and avoid my stare until someone knocked at the door.

I sighed

Come in

Then Jimin came inside and said

Boss is calling you downstairs.

I sighed

Fine I'm coming with you.

Jimin smirked

Why is that poor guy behind you blushing. Is he okay..? Did you guys actually-

I cut him off

Yeah we kissed. So what.? We can be still kissing if you were not here

Jimin being surprised by my reply managed to say

Sorry guys! I need to go. You can continue.

With this Jimin bolted off the room .

I smiled at Jungkook who was still in shock

Who asked you to be so confident huh? ? I never wanted to kiss you back. It was just an accident. Don't frame me for something I never did. 

I smirked

I never forced you duh. You are the one dying for me.

I walked closer to Jungkook and lift his chin up

Why do these nerve lines appear on your face? Does my touch makes you nervous ?
Why does your breath hitch as if it becomes harder for you to breath when I'm close to you.

Third Person's Pov

Jungkook slowly looked up avoiding Tae's intense stare.
Tae notices a pink tinge setting on the former's cheeks.

You know what Kookie. The more you will try to deny your feelings for me. The more I would love to tease you.

Huh, all you can say is lie.  Come out of your delulu world. You can't control everyone here. Stop bossing around.

Jungkook says briskly, still averting Tae's gaze

Tae lean closer to Jungkook and smirked

Mianhae for kith

Jungkook moves out from behind the tables and tries to scurry away from Tae but the latter stops him by placing a leg infront of his path.

Don't run away from me. You can't hide. You are my territory.

By saying this Tae left the room leaving Jungkook surprised.

Jungkook's Pov

This guy literally caught me off guard. How can he be so confident. But he ain't telling lie. I'm actually dying for him. Dying for his touch. Dying for his affection. Dying for his love. And most importantly dying for his presence. I don't wanted to go away. I wish I could stay with him a bit longer. I love him almost to the point of obsession.

I can never met his intense stare. I swear I blushed so hard that my face could melt the Antarctic. My mind stop functioning everytime I looked at this guy. No body ever moved me that way. He is special. For whom I can't deny my feeling though I pretend to. It's hard to accept I love that guy. I'm kinda insane for him. He made me nervous alot. I have to stop thinking about him but how. This guy again stolen my kiss and soul.

Taehyung's Pov

I went downstairs still imagining his ethereal and innocent face. Boss was already present inside the room with Jimin,Jhope and Namjoon. I smiled and greeted them.

You are looking so happy taetae. Mind telling us your reason of ultimate happiness.

Jimin smirked

Boss cleared his throat and said

It's not the right time for this useless discussion. James is coming tomorrow with his gang. I have already refused  and told them we are not  following their orders anymore. They can take their money back. We won't give them Jungkook.

But...

They said

We won't go without a proper fight.
So prepare yourself for any kind of situation. They might come tomorrow. We have few hours left.

Tae you will only protect Jungkook because their main target will be Jungkook

Jhope and other guards will take care of rest of members

I cut him off

AND NAMJOON WILL PROTECT YOU..

With this everyone fell into complete silence ..