28- Are you drunk?

Namjoon's Pov

Jimin are you kidding me?? You know I'm not a party person. That idiot Baekhyun throw a party.  You know he hates me since high school.

Jimin grinned

So what huh ? We will just enjoy and come back okay. Jebal Appa
Jimin made that innocent face which melts my hearteu and I finally agreed to go there.

AFTER ONE HOUR

Parties were not my things at all but Jimin dragged me here to have some fun. Just the outfit Jimin had put on for me made me feel even more uncomfortable. These black, tight leather pants were extremely uncomfortable and in combination with the black T-shirt, which was also tight , it felt as if my clothes were crushing me after sometime. I would prefer my pyjama now. It was comfortable  and my favourite character Koya on it.

I wished for nothing more than going home again and sleeping in my bed

But Jimin had literally dragged me out of bed, so I could not fight back and had to get ready for the party.

That's what I call a nice place, Jimin commented with a grin as he looked out of the window and parked his car on the side of road. I knew Baekhyun was rich, but this house topped all my expectations.

We walked through the full corridor to the living room, where it was clearly the loudest.

People danced, drinking alot and singing loudly. The music system from which the incredibly loud music came, had such a big bass that I thought my drum fields could burst at any moment.

" Mix up with people and have some fun, Joon !! "

Jimin shouted in my ear because otherwise I wouldnot have understood a word because of this deafening music.

Just as I was about to reply, I saw Jimin turning around, laying his hands on a blondie's hip and start dancing close with her, So I closed my mouth again and sighed once. Unfortunately the sofa was crowded with kissing couples, so I couldn't sit on it. Oh great. Parties are so stupid.

It was hot, many bodies rubbed against each other and my ears hurt slowly because of the music. I just had to get out of this living room, so I fought my way through the drunken crowd. I luckily landed in the adjacent kitchen after a long walk around.

Baekhyun wouldn't mind if I took something cool to drink out of the fridge. I needed a cooling down urgently, because slowly it felt as if I was in stuffy sauna, even if the windows were open everywhere and the cool air blew in. It was just really dull here. I briefly opened the fridge and took the look inside. I saw a large glass bowl containing a red liquid. May be juice or something because it didn't look like alchol.

Slowly I went towards it  and pour something in a red cup, before I held the cup under my nose and sniffed once, whether alchol was contained, but only a sweet cherry smell was running through my nose. Jackpot! smiling, lifted the cup and took a sip. This drink tasted like a beautiful cherry. Mmmmm it's Delicious!!

I would drink alot of that!!

After ten minutes

My mind kept spinning and the environment was getting blurry. It reminds me of something- probably a flashback

Flashback

Few years back when I was being dumped by my girlfriend and I was drunk. Jin saved me from this misery holding me in his arms and wipping away my tears. How could I forgot that moment when he held me up in a  bridal style making my heart flutter. Taking me upstairs while checking on me. His small gestures drive me insane. Though I was drunk but I still remember every detail clearly when I don't wanted him to take his hands away from me. So he lay next to me. Ruffling my hairs and holding me close. It was such a sweet moment. No one ever made me feel that way. Either I was being too drunk or being too mesmerized by his beauty. His lips were few millimeters away. We were never too close but it felt so good. So magical.

After sometime the world around me turns black and I don't remember what happens next because I already went to my dreamland.

My mind was clearly shouting

KIM SEOK JIN WHEN WILL YOU BE MINE ?

PRESENT

Just thinking about Jin's ethereal face and deep voice made me feel nostalgic. I don't know what made me text him at that time

NAMJOON

Annyeong Jinnnnahhhh! Areeeeee you awakeeeee?? Canmnnn you vomee I mizzedddddd youjakalsmmzmzmzmlzlzkskslslslzmnzbzhzhjskskslksmsmzmzmmzmzmzmzmmzmzm

( Just after a second )

                                          Hyung
             Are you insane huh?? What are you typing ?? Ofcourse I'm awake.

NAMJOON

Comeeeeeeeeee amddd take me frommmm here. I want to beeeee withhhhhh youuuuu. Jeballllllll I wantttt youuuuuuuu

Jin's Pov

With a straight punch like in my face, my eyes widened and my heart stopped beating

No that can't be true I was waiting for this sentence from NAMJOON for so long.

Jin stop being happy

I mentally scolded myself.

Either this was just a fucking prank or Namjoon was really drunk. But don't he know what happens when he got drunk. Few years back I forgot how to control myself after seeing his cherry lips so close to mine. I want him to stole my first kiss for so long.

Putting away all my useless thoughts I just texted back

Are you drunk?? Tell me where are you. Imma come to take ya

-----------------------------------------

I love Namjin soo much Xxxx

Next chapter is going to be fun;)

Don't forget to vote babies💜