35- Last moment

After half an hour, we arrived at the massive dark black building. You can see a sculpture of a huge bull in the front. Flashbacks came right when I was greeted by a light blue-haired man. He had the same creepy grin. I guess it's inherited and it won't go away any quickly.

"Ahhh Kim taehyung! It's been a very long time my buddy"

"Alex you seem out of your mind, who wants to be a buddy of a deadass like you?"

I can see the blood rushing to his face and he clenched his fist as he tried to regain his composure

Kim don't you have any idea how much I've waited for this day

Why the hell is this guy being so hospitable? Is he playing dead again? A million thoughts were rushing inside my mind till I hear the gunshots outside. I looked at Jimin just to ensure he is safe.

He gave me a reassuring smile.

"What the hell just happened "

In the meantime, a mint-haired guy whose half-face was covered with blood came inside and smirk

"Sorry to disturb you Mr Tae and blondie but your so-called 25 trustful guys got accidentally shot by me. Please forgive me for my actions"

A vortex of anger swirled inside me but I kept reminding myself that I don't have to lose my temper at that time or else they will find an excuse to harm Jimin. I can see everyone in the hall smirking except Jimin. He looked kind of perplexed. I knew inside, he was smoking with anger.

"But that was not mentioned in the agreement! You piece of shit"

Jimin shouted and for the very first time, I've seen him this much angrier

"Calm down little one!! Or else you want me to put this bullet in your fucking brain too"

You piece of shit!! I'm going to kill you right now!!

Jimin stepped forward towards the mint-haired guy, glaring right into him. Before that guy could react, Jimin shoved him backward, screaming, 'How could you do that?'"

In a split second, The mint-haired guy pulled back his arm clenching his fist, he threw it forward with a force that knocked Jimin backward when it connected, the dull thud and gasp of breath confirmed that he'd whined him. Another punch and there is a new blood pouring from a gash in Jimin's face.

The amount of pain, I was holding inside me was nowhere to be seen as I moved forward to save my childhood friend from that bloody monster. No one has the right to lay a single finger on him. As I stepped forward, the guards atonce caught me and I tried to resist them with all my force but they were dozens in front of me.

I looked at Jimin who tried to give me a weak smile but I knew deep down he was in so much pain.

" Let me clean his wounds, since he can't stay in this position for so long"

"Who asks for your shitty opinion Kim Taehyung? Say Goodbye to your old friend".

Alex grinned

I gasped as I see the gun being put right in front of Jimin's temple.

A/N

Hello my lovely readers!! I hope you all are doing extremely fine (◍•ᴗ•◍). I'm sorry for keeping you guys awaited but the wait was worth it. Since I'm back. I'll try to update a new chapter every week.
& more exciting chapters are coming for you guyssss( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thankyou for being patient. I love you awllll!🥺💕