37-🍷

70 K SPECIAL

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook's Pov

Mon, 18:00

It's been a while since I heard the beautiful voice of Taehyung. It was like music to my ears. His touch, his soft plump lips, his large veiny hands, his gorgeous smile, everything was so good.

The day he went, everything was going normally here. I had Namjoon and Jhope with whom I talked every day and usually, they took me outside as well. They never leave me alone and I know the reason why. I would rather die with the memories of Taehyung and I was so keen to ask where my boyfriend had gone. Why didn't he return yet most of my questions remained unanswered and every time I ask Boss ask me to be patient. He has gone on a mission and he will be back but he could have sent me a simple text. My mind was filled with so many unanswered questions and I had this deep-down feeling that this mission is not just a simple mission or else he could have informed me.

While I was thinking about this someone jumped right at my back. I shrieked in terror and there was Jhope. He laughed and said

"Jungkookie! It's been a while since we have gone to a party. Jackson a friend of mine is throwing a huge party in Gwangju, So get ready"

I sigh and said

"I'm not going anywhere Hobi, I'm not in the mood"

He raised his eyebrows in questioning

"I'm not just asking you, take it as your Hyung's order"

I sighed and said

"Okay, fine I'll get ready"

I stand up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After showering and lathering myself in perfume and essential body products, I threw on a black tank top and grabbed a pair of flat shoes, and slipped into them with ease. Once I was done, I gave myself a once-over in my mirror. My hair was styled perfectly. I rolled my lips together, smoothing out the cherry-flavored lip gloss that coated them, before picking up my phone and heading downstairs. There I met the charming Jhope and Namjoon

They both look at me in awe

"Omo Jeon Fucking Jungkook! You look so hot, I'm afraid girls and boys would be heads over heels for you" Hobi winked and I blushed

"Ahhh! Thanks for the compliment hobiahhh! You too look so stunning"

"I would take it as a compliment then"

In the meantime, Jin rushed in

"Guys! I'm waiting for you for ages now, come outside in the car or else I would love to go and enjoy myself alone"

He smirked and looked at Namjoon who immediately followed him behind. We laughed and went outside in the car.

After 25 minutes, we reached there. The bar was massive and luxurious. I could see the bodies dancing in the sweat and eating each other up. My heart ached at the site, thinking about the Taehyung.

Jhope take me to the side table and said'

"Enjoy yourself Jungkook, I'll be coming after a while, I need to hang out with my old friend Jackson"

I nodded and he went towards the dim lights and get lost in the crowd. A bartender came and said "Would you like a glass of whiskey or beer sir? I resist the urge not to get myself wasted but my mind was full of emptiness and with a heavy heart, I nodded and he pour me a glass.

By 22:00 I was already drunk out of my mind. Shots after shot slid down my throat and I felt the heavy buzz of alcohol running through my system. I swung my hips in circles and danced around to some upbeat song in the middle of the dance floor.

After a while, I felt unfamiliar hands grasp my hips, but my vision was blurry and I couldn't focus much.

The blue strobe lights were blur as I swung my hips side to side, my hairs were completely wet, sticking to the sides of my face and my neck was slightly sweaty

The man's hands traveled down my sides and turn me around. I stared at the stranger for the first time but he didn't resemble someone I knew. I tried to scan his facial features but damn, my mind and vision were blurry, and can't process who was this guy. I soon as he touches me, I closed my eyes feeling his hands travel down to the side of my abdomen, and rubbed my belly in circles.

"Ahhh! I missed this feeling Taehyung! I missed you so much"

With this, I fell into his arms and hugged him. The beat dropped and I found myself dancing on him more, feeling his growing bulge press into my lower back, which ignited something in me. I was hungry for the attention that I hadn't received in too long.

I completely let loose, allowing his hands to travel to my lower back, caressing the bare area, sending tingles up my spine, and increasing my heartbeat.

I sang along with the music for a bit, the lights flashing all over the place created a glorious ambiance. After a while, he started dragging me to the side place where it was dark and before I had the chance to catch my breath, I felt my back hit the hard, cold wall behind me. His lips scattered sloppy kisses over my neck till he reached my mouth and planted a wet kiss on them. I tried to free myself from the grip but that guy was too strong. I cried because of his intense grip on my wrists.

I tried pushing him off

"Hey! Bustard let me go" but I didn't have any energy to even free myself, I was feeling weak.

He ignored me and continued messily leaving marks on my skin with his teeth,

"Babe! You are so pretty, if you stop struggling and behave like a good boy, then maybe I can stop"

"Stop" I tried pushing him off but still he wouldn't budge. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes when he grinded his body against me more

"I said Stop" I screamed, thrashing in his arms but before I could try to push him off me once more I felt his body being pulled away from mine and I heard him groan as he was harshly forced onto the hard concrete, the sound of his head crashing against it made my heart beat faster than it already was.

I heard rapid cursing from somewhere just to the side where we were standing

He spoke

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO MESS UP WITH A MAFIA'S BOYFRIEND"

My eyes widened at the manly voice and I looked up. Only to come face to face with an extremely angry, yet sexy, Kim Taehyung