3-Contract Signed

"Wake up tae. Wake up"

I opened my half eyes and saw jimin shouting near my ears .I throw my pillow at him

"Shut up chim chim, let me sleep or I'll kill you today".

I didn't hear any voice so I thought, he was gone but to my surprise, this Idiot was again singing next to me on top of his voice as I couldn't bear his noise. I jumped up and started running after him.

I was chasing him till we reached downstairs.

Surprisingly everyone were already sitting in the main room because at that time no body was usually awake so it was unusual for me .There were some other people as well they seems British I heared them saying

" Are you sure Tae is suitable for this task as you know it's highly risky are not you afraid of losing him".?

After a While I heared boss voice

"NO we believe in him he can do this task though it's a deadly mission "

and then there was a complete Silence until I cleared my throat and went inside the main room with Jimin.  Everyone started talking as soon as we both arrived, Boss smiled at us and stand next to me and announced
" EVERY ONE ~THIS IS THE LEADER OF OUR SQUAD KIM TAEHYUNG. I BELIEVE IN THAT GUY SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW HIS ORDERS IF YOU LOVE YOUR PRECIOUS LIFE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH DANGEROUS HE IS"
Everyone started whispering as I looked around and that British man stand up

" HELLO I'M JAMES FROM RUSSIAN AGENCY I BELIEVE IN YOUR GANG. THAT'S WHY I CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU HAVE TO SIGN THIS CONTRACT, THAT YOU WILL KIDNAP JEON JUNGKOOK THE ONLY SON OF PARK BONGSU WHO IS SOLE OWNER OF LEOPARDS ENTERPRISES OF SOUTH KOREA "

I shook his hands and Replied

" Don't worry sir you won't be disappointed from Our service "

He smiled & Replied

" I hope so KIM TAEHYUNG after completing this task you will receive your money on spot"

I enquired him

"what if you won't pay & cheat ?"

He laughed loudly and said

" No way ,We signed a contract .I'll keep my words . Don't worry we will give you so much amount that you will be contended"
Then boss stood up and
signed the Contract with this James guy. I had a gutfeeling that this guy doesn't seem trustworthy and they would cheat as they were not  Korean so I can't decide if we should trust him or not. There must be lot of gangs in Russia also. Why did they choose us but may be I'm overthinking.
Boss came back after James and his fellows were gone.
I asked him

" Boss that guy was calling this task risky wae. ?

He patted my shoulders and said

" I know tae but I know You won't disappoint us and you are capable of this task don't worry though it's deadly but I believe in you. You can achieve everything you want tae so don't worry".

He look at me with sympathy. And I know I won't break his trust at any cost.
As I was his favourite student.He believed in me like no one else. That's why I respect my boss alot.
I promise to myself that Tae no matter what happens don't ever broke their trust. You are here because of them.I was capable to look after my best friend,brothers and boss.

Since my parents abandoned me I don't get too much love. But these guys prove that strangers are better than most of people who are closely related to you.